The online racing simulator
Skins shows blurry
(10 posts, started )
Skins shows blurry
Hello there!
Yesterday i changed my video card from GeForce 7600GS to ATI HD3650 and now i have problem - all graphic settings to max, but skins appear to be blurry (screen bellow).

http://img.lejup.lv/images/1226091482.PNG

In skins directory i have 2XXX x 2XXX skins. Wheres problem?
No idea if you've noticed it but it's not just the car. It's your whole screen ...
Maybe the skins isn't actually 2048x2048, or has been resized, but most probably you have the "compressed skins" thing enabled.

Options > Graphics > Car and Helmets Skins > FULL.

That should do the trick I hope.
Tim_J_23 - whole screen isn't blurry, just the car.
Knight_Atack - already done that before - nothing changed.
LFSn00b - no success (restarted lfs).
Didn't tried that, but launched my LFS once again and problem somehow solved.
Hello there again! Installed new version of LFS and once again - this problem came up. Maybe someone does have solution?
Mine did this when i reinstalled, i just messed around with the AA and MIP bias settings inside LFS and that sorted it out. I would give you my settings but i have a totally different gfx card to you so it wont help.
I think i know where problem is. Changed mipmap bias in ATI Control Center to Hight Quality and then puted it back again to the High Performance and voila - it works!
Quote from Martinss :I think i know where problem is. Changed mipmap bias in ATI Control Center to Hight Quality and then puted it back again to the High Performance and voila - it works!

I have seen this kind of thing a lot with the ATI drivers. It seems that changes often do not take effect in a particular game until you quit that game and then start it again. It is most noticeable if you have a slow GPU. Turn all the features to max and LFS still runs fine. The shut down LFS, restart it and your frame rate is down to about 6. Turn all your GPU settings back down again... and your frame rate is still at 6. Shut down LFS start it again without making any GPU changes, and your frame rate goes back up.

So, anyway, make changes in your GPU settings, shut down the game, start it again, and everything should work out fine.
My AA/AF settings were ignored on my ATI card whenever I used (Alt+TAB or WindowsKey+D) to minimise LFS. Don't ever use them to switch out of LFS. Make sure your only using Shift-F4 to switch back to Windows or the problem will just persist and you will have to change the AA/AF settings each time you minimise LFS.

Skins shows blurry
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG