Extra tire treads?
There is, as far as I know, these tires available in LFS:

ROAD_NORMAL
ROAD_SUPER
KNOBBLY
HYBRID
Variations of the SLICK tires
Formula SLICK tires (FOX, FO8, BF1)

So why are there 8 tire treads in the TYRE.dds file? Is it an extra or what?
What do you know about formula tires?
He probably knows about all tires i think he has a crecked LFS
LoL @ deiwisxxx.

THERE IS A SLICKMOD AVAILABLE FOR Z PATCH!!!!!!!!!!11111oneone~!~~~~~
#7 - popsy
oh shaddow, always sticking up for his kind
crackerz
#8 - G!NhO
yup...............always.........
Quote from hazaky :What do you know about formula tires?

aint there a formula car in demo-mode? then u have your answer

Quote from deiwisxxx :He probably knows about all tires i think he has a crecked LFS

really? is there ANYONE that doesn't know how slicks look like? when opening the DDS u clearly see whats slicks and whats not..

Quote from popsy :oh shaddow, always sticking up for his kind
crackerz

mature..

Quote from G!NhO :yup...............always.........

same here...

OT: i dont really know why there is the amount of threads in the dds, futureproofing maybe?
has noticed it to man.. but i´dont wasted time to ask here or thinking about it in anny way..
crackerz

Can you please get the f-word out?
You suck just because you don't know that slickmod has NO license protection.

And even if i use S2 content, i use it legally. Can't i look at set of tyres using friends account?
SamH already knows mine friend's S2 acc. name, so don't even ask.
Morons.
Wow, way to jump the gun guys.

You know, this whole thing of instantly calling a demo player a cracker the second they mention something you think they shoulden't know about is realy getting old. Why don't you leave it to the moderators to make those judgements. Instead of acting like a bunch of school kids calling names.
Quote from DragonCommando :Wow, way to jump the gun guys.

You know, this whole thing of instantly calling a demo player a cracker the second they mention something you think they shoulden't know about is realy getting old. Why don't you leave it to the moderators to make those judgements. Instead of acting like a bunch of school kids calling names.

better yet, why not warn people that flame demo-users as soon as they open their mouth? :P
flame!!!!!!!

^^I agree with that dood.
crackerz

Says the Shikane Drifters guy... :rolleyes:
Quote from Shadowww :Can you please get the f-word out?
You suck just because you don't know that slickmod has NO license protection.

And even if i use S2 content, i use it legally. Can't i look at set of tyres using friends account?
SamH already knows mine friend's S2 acc. name, so don't even ask.
Morons.

Might explain why you've been around a year, obviously you're interested in LFS as you continue to be a part of the community, but you won't spend the money yourself... a year just takes the piss.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Might explain why you've been around a year, obviously you're interested in LFS as you continue to be a part of the community, but you won't spend the money yourself... a year just takes the piss.

I said 31337 times that i have no way to buy LFS currently.

I will be able on 26 march of this year, when i will reach age when i can get credit card which is acceptable by PayPal.
Use a debit card mate, I've had a paypal account since I was 15 using my debit card, which is where you can spend what you have, rather then borrow it as you do on a Credit Card.
what does any of this have to do with the question....
Quote from jonny dank :what does any of this have to do with the question....

Excellent question Jonny. Thanks.

Why instantly call me a cracker eh? How I know about variations of slick tires is easy, I've got my FBM. And about the formula slicks, you can easily use CMX viewer and immediately notice that the formula cars (The 3 mentioned) have different treads.
:iagree:
Quote from Xyron2.1 ::iagree:

im with the demo-dudes on this one.. sry guys.. they're right for once

Extra tire treads?
(23 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG