Lfs needs a update
(9 posts, closed, started )
Lfs needs a update
iM STARTING to get sick of lfs

its getting so old noww!

UPDATE IT LFS

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SOMMMMMMMMMMMMTHING !
no, get over it.
Quote from sldwayz :its getting so old noww!

Much like people whining about wanting updates.
wow cause theres not enough topics...
"cabin fever" of lfs...
Quote from sldwayz :iM STARTING to get sick of lfs

its getting so old noww!

UPDATE IT LFS

Do something else. (Like growning up or so.)
Quote from sldwayz :iM STARTING to get sick of lfs

its getting so old noww!

UPDATE IT LFS

I tell you what. You could really have a good time and benefit from working some seconds off those PB times of your's. We can always use faster drivers in the community and are more welcome then.. well.. whatever you are attempting to accomplish here..

There are lots of things yet to accomplish with LFS.

Cheers..... And someone close this topic please.

Jay Odom
Argh, wish people could manage to read first page of forum, where there are very much similar topics.

When that is said, do something else while waiting. Even Scawen once said that LFS is not meant to be played 24/7, but more like a casual thing. Every now and then when you feel for it. If you play x-numbers of hours each day and whines, well then you are doing something wrong, because the patch will not come out fast.

It's done when it's done, play other games, relax or participate in a discussion while you wait, but don't make silly topics about updating LFS, barrier bug or new cars.
I know they aren't/weren't massive ones, but we had an update a month ago, and the Scirocco shouldn't be that far away! (famous last words ) I'm not bored of LFS at all! I may have raced a certain car for ages and ages, but that doesn't make it any less fun while in a good battle.

Now, why the hell am I participating in such a stupid thread?
This thread is closed

Lfs needs a update
(9 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG