The online racing simulator
Showing PB while spectating
(14 posts, started )
#1 - G!NhO
Hi,

I think its a good and simple thing to implement.

When you are spectator and spectating someone, if do "/w pb" and it shows his PB.

Now if you do that it says "must be in car to show PB".

Anyone agrees with me?
you'd need to be able to specify car and track then at least.
otherwise lfsworld would not know which pb you want to get to see.
#3 - G!NhO
Quote from Biohazard :you'd need to be able to specify car and track then at least.
otherwise lfsworld would not know which pb you want to get to see.

well its the same as if you do it while you are racing, it also knows which track/car it is.

so if you spec someone with XFG/BL1 then you type "/w pb" and it shows their PB for that combo
#4 - J@tko
Or even just /w pb XFG BL1
How about just join the game in the car they're in, and type "/w pb username"?
#6 - G!NhO
no i want it to be easier by just pressing Ctrl+F7, which is /w pb

or dont you guys get my point?
#7 - troy
to get lfsworld infos while in spectate just type /ws [track] [car] [command] (add a username behind that and you get his pb).

example: /ws fe4 rac pb

edit: just read your bind example, thats no real solution too then
#8 - G!NhO
yes but thats not EASY!!!!

well lets forget this suggestion, because nobody understands it

edit: when you type "/w pb" while you are racing you get your pb for the combo you are racing on...
Quote from G!NhO :well its the same as if you do it while you are racing, it also knows which track/car it is.

it's not the same thing. imagine a server with all cars enabled. lfsworld may know which track the desired pb was set on, but not the car. so indicating the car would be required.
How about LFSLapper, then you just need to type !top to see standings.

Or !top UF1 to see top UF1 drivers and times (including splits), !top RAC for the top RAC's, etc.
Attached images
Leaderboard.bmp
Quote from Biohazard :it's not the same thing. imagine a server with all cars enabled. lfsworld may know which track the desired pb was set on, but not the car. so indicating the car would be required.

but lfs knows who you are spectating, so lfsworld can also know who you are spectating and lfsworld knows which car he is using
Quote from Biohazard :it's not the same thing. imagine a server with all cars enabled. lfsworld may know which track the desired pb was set on, but not the car. so indicating the car would be required.

No, he wants to see the PB of the person he's spectating using /w pb. Not his own...

Since the person he's spectating is driving, LFS could simply do a /ws [track] [car] pb [spectated person] instead of a /w pb. LFS has all the info, and he can use his keybind.
yes finally someone that understands me
Quote from G!NhO :yes finally someone that understands me

Here comes the second one

I think thnis is a good idea why would it be hard to be able to se wich and track it is in spectate mode insim?
I just dont se what could be that hard to do it becaus i would also like to se my PB if the server saiys Full race.....

(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG