The online racing simulator
Belgium pro ranking server help !!
HI all ... im Blues''' "mgtghei" ..... i need to know and meet one admin of
"Belgium pro ranking server"....

every day one idiot with a nazist skin and a strange nick ( cinese idioma ) enter the server and ban many top players ... also me ... im top 18...

without reason... and no one can ban him... so...

i need to be umbanned ... and i hope that this man dont be able to race again in this server ...

so tnx and sorry for my bad english
#2 - ekze
Take a look at this thread. We can't help you contact an admin of that server
-
(Mgtghei) DELETED by Mgtghei : next time i wrote il
I was also banned tonight from this server after several weeks of great racing with good clean regular players.

I've PM'd the account given above - I hope this gets resolved, there were a few regulars also banned for no reason at all.
This has happend to me too!!

some ****** who was only able to do a 1.16.00 went and banned the top few players claiming we were 'cheaters' and 'hackers' and im not even fast!!! sounds like some one who can drive thinkin that anyone faster than him HAS to be cheating. if i find his username god help him
Quote from 010010011010 :This has happend to me too!!

some ****** who was only able to do a 1.16.00 went and banned the top few players claiming we were 'cheaters' and 'hackers' and im not even fast!!! sounds like some one who can drive thinkin that anyone faster than him HAS to be cheating. if i find his username god help him

saved the replay when he was on server? you can look username on "live" or on replay by holding down ctrl+shift...
Quote from EliteAti :saved the replay when he was on server? you can look username on "live" or on replay by holding down ctrl+shift...

no unfortunetly we all got banned really fast some how
Your last replay is saved whatever as a temp.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG