The online racing simulator
Team Rock Racing.
(11 posts, started )
Team Rock Racing.
I signed up to the website, as i am really keen to compete in the new bangership events that they are running. I however, cannot seem to find a way to sign up to race the meetings. I have been trying to access the forum all week, but it comes up invalid username or password. I figure that my login for their main site should work for the forum as well, but it won't.

I have also tried signing up seperately for the forum, but i get a message saying it is not possible to register at the moment.

I did manage to find the signup list for this weekends meeting, but all i have is a list of racers, but i cant sign up for it, which is really annoying as the bangership league is the reason i joined in the first place.

Is there anyone around on here who could help me with this, as i really want to race.
Wow..
You joined TRR?
I gotta talk this trough with Rocky... Nothing personal though.
And sorry for you website problems.
I will contact the Admins.
Cheers vinny. As i mentioned, i was able to signup on the site, its just the forum i can't do.

I got this approval email if it helps.

Welcome Daniel Clarke,
Your application has been approved by our administration team.
Your account with the following details:
Email : [email protected]
Username : danthebangerboy

has been activated.
We welcome you to our online community and trust that together
we will grow.
Enjoy the experience!
Kind Regards,
Website Administration Team

NOTE: This email was automatically generated from Team Rock Racing | A LFS Racing Team (http://teamrockracing.com).
Well.
I think youre ready to go now.
Check for caps lock and stuff. And the correct writing at points!
Nope, i can login on the main website but not into the forum. I tried to register again and the exact words were,

'Creating a new account is currently not possible.'

I just checked in the forum section of my profile and this is what it says..

This account is not currently setup for Forum Access!
Please contact the Website Administrator for further assistance.
Ive contaced Rocky and he is on the problem!
Thanks again vinny!
Well, im in the server for the bangership event, the race is meant to be in 15 minutes, the practice should have started at 18:30, the track is still set to south city chicane route with only the FBM ,F0X and F08 cars allowed, and im the only one here.
Does this mean that bangership is over now? I hope not
Well Dan.
Dont worry..
Were team mates now

Team Rock Racing.
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG