The online racing simulator
Biggie's ghost ? How's this possible ?
I just ran LFS , and as i usually do when i start, checked that the wheel (Red Momo) is operational & present by pressing a button on it, ( a habit, 'cause I use xtra MS sidewinder plug&play game pad for xtra buttons ) which i've assigned as the control+F6 in LFS
it should do the same as i press t & write : Hi ! simple ay ?
Only this time everything else was ok, but it stated my name as: Biggie (???)
so the text was : Biggie: Hi !

Now how's that possible ? I sure don't have a player profile named that, and don't even know the real Biggie (the Wr Alien ) except by his reputation as a really fast racer.

So my name appeared as Biggie no matter how many times i pressed the button or even the actual F6 - key on the keyboard, and I checked few times at my player profile, and there my correct nick was presented as it should:

Rooster ( pastorius )

After i joined a multiplayer host the "problem" was gone .

Really no big err biggie deal , but just curious what's going on ? anybody ?

anyway that was kinda flattering

EDIT: oh and this happened on the main menu screen
How rare. No idea tbh...
#3 - herki
If you press one of the quick-chat-keys (ie. F-keys) in the menu, the one who says the text is the person, who wrote the last chat-message in a replay. I know that "bug" for a long time, but it didn't seem to be worth mentioning - I mean who has the idea to chat in the menu
Now thats interesting. Cheers for clearing that up herki
Thanks Herki

As i said it's no "biggie" deal, and i usually too don't chat much in the menu screen, but it's nice to know, since i've had problems with LFS World sign-in
occasionally too ( happens luckily not too often )

And for one thing I'm sure that biggie doesn't have anything to do about it, other than u said in your reply.

So "problem" solved, case is closed.

Still quite patiently waiting the p p p p patch :monkey:

:Eyecrazy:
#6 - ORION
Well the problem is solved for YOU, but its still a very old and nasty bug

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG