The online racing simulator
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Why not A ralfshumachers helmet since your a fan

...because I already have the helmet of Ralf Schumacher
now I´m looking for a Nick Heidfeld helmet
Quote from banshee56 :New helmet skin for Harry Makriyiannis from Greece and My3id Racing.

***private use only, unless you are also from Greece and are named Harry Makriyiannis ***

Note: Harry, I've PM'd you with the whole 512 (upload) & 2048 (local folder) package.

Nice helmet
My helmet, nice and simple
I think it's hard to skin the helmet, but anyways, please comment
Attached images
HEL Screen.jpg
HEL_JENS.jpg
helmet i made ages ago, lost, and found tonight. never released it, might aswell now. feel free to edit, touch up, chance and upload yourself, doesnt bother me
Attached images
HEL_DEKO1.jpg
screen1.jpg
screen2.jpg
Lol, you missed the Red Bull logo

Nice helmet though.
Helmet made for Arco Moor (exspeed). He wanted something simple, so he got simple.
Attached images
moor.jpg
simple, but really cool
very nice skins thank u .
GOGOGO!!!HEL_Rossi!
The Hel of Rossi ! for texting the F2008 !

Attached images
HEL_Rossi-3d3.jpg
HEL_Rossi-3d.jpg
HEL_Rossi-3d2.jpg
shame it not public looks awsome
Gotta say, though being a strange style, the skin itself is seemless. GJ.
Wow, this must have taken an amazing amount of work to make everything align perfectly. Kudos!
Very nice work mikate
Well since it's a new year, i thought a 'new' helmet color would be nice actually i only changed the background color from black to white and added the Arai kit Darkone55 made! Which is really awesome! nice details!

I was also just visiting the F1rst racing website and saw those nice images on the member list of the drivers helmets, and i was wondering is someone would be able to make a similar image of my helmet design?
I'm sure Traxxion knows that.

About the template, very nice you guys are using it. However, I have made a better one. But last time I wanted to improve it, and that worked. But then after I saved it to JPG, the program crashed and I have no up-to-date psd.

So I''ll work on that, and hope to release it soon.
Hehe That happened to me a few times :P now I save my .psd after almost every change
lol when i first saw this forum,, helmet skins made ma laugh
I have my own helmet file.
This is the same as my real life helmet!

Could some 3D Master [or anyone who know how to do it] please try to do a render of it?

Maybe you will need a hi-res image. If so, let me know!

I very much appreciate your help!!!
Attached images
HEL_Buck.jpg
That's a really nice design you've got there
Thanks mate!

I've attached two pics of me racing and a better HEL image so that someone could help me, PLEASE!!
Attached images
kart_racing01.jpg
kart_racing02.jpg
HEL_BUCK.jpg
Quote from buck77 :I've attached two pics of me racing and a better HEL image so that someone could help me, PLEASE!!

No one?!

I have no idea how hard it is to render a helmet...

But I would really appreciate if someone could help me!
-
(Sponge) DELETED by Sponge
Here my first helmet skin: The Gran Turismo 5 Prologue Edition
Comments allways welcome. The skin is publicly usable.
Attached images
HEL_GRANTURISMO.jpg
My old helmet got delteted with my pc crash so I made new one and here is the result
Attached images
New helmet.jpg
side.jpg

Helmet Skins
(1323 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG