The online racing simulator
Skin number 22
(6 posts, started )
Skin number 22
I need a FXR skin nuber 22 very quick if possible i have a race tonight so i need it soon as possible thanks
TRY THIS ONE!!

@deiwisxxx

let me know if you like it.
upload some pics of your race. this skin will bring you good luck!

Edit: Attachment removed - the original author of that skin has not permitted people to modify it, nor strip out his credits! - Bob Smith
Quote from buck77 :TRY THIS ONE!!

Why are you uploading an edited version of Strobe`s skin when the original text states not to edit or republish it???
uuhhhh...

SO SORRY! DIDN'T KNOW IT...
A friend of mine sent me this skin a very while ago. I remember the #22, then I just uploaded it here!

MAN, SO SORRY!
DIDN'T MEAN TO DO IT LIKE THIS... Really, so sorry!!!
Quote from buck77 :A friend of mine sent me this skin a very while ago. I remember the #22, then I just uploaded it here!

And yet in your PM to me, you say...
Quote :A while ago, I asked for a friend to make me a SMIRNOFF skin to our amateur league that we have in Brazil. He 'made' me that one. It was another number...

I just edited to the number that that guy was requesting, trying to help him!

Make your mind up.
seriuously, I AM SORRY...

It was a penalty, I know... but I really didn't mean to do this... I really didn't know about the 'skin credits'.

When I say 'it was another number', it's because I remember the file name he sent to me:

FXR_SmirnoffS22.jpg

I edited it to race with my number 77. When he sent to me, I thought it was a #22 car, but it was 40 and something...

That's how I remembered this guy!! Just took out my 77 and put his 22 on it, without knowing of your credits!

I have plenty of skins here with me... I just sent this one because I remembered the number. It is quite a great work and the guy was desperate for a skin. I was online when he came up with this thread, and I just wanted to help him out...

how could I apologise myself?

[oh, and sorry about the bad english, i'm still learning it...]

Skin number 22
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG