The online racing simulator
Help needed about a bet i have made?
(9 posts, started )
Hey everyone would just like to ask a quick quistion .

I made a bet with a friend about football and 2 teams in quistion. Now the bet was who would be in europe first and he and myself didnt relise that his team are allready in europe (eufa cup some fan he is).

My quistion is as his team was already in europe when the bet was made does it still stand? I have only just found this out about his team so please shed some thoughts on this please .
Of course it stands, they were there first. Man up!
Bet stands. You lost. Sorry
Moral of story...never bet unless you know ALL the facts! (or as many as possible!)
You've not lost yet...

Check footballing history, it might be that the team you chose was in Europe before his, historically, and has since left.

If he can 'play smart', so can you.

If that fails then check the date of establishment of the team, unless you missed it, Britain is part of Europe.

If he's going to con you, then don't go down without a fight!
I'm with Becky on that one. I'd be thinking he already knew his team were there.
I wouldn't go with the extreme measures that Becky's suggesting, but it's definitely null.
you can't post this without saying what the clubs were !

try to out smart him first but if that fails then

if it's a small bet, pay up

if it's a large bet treat it as null and void

just hope the two of you don't put winning this above a friendship
just re read your post was the bet what you said i.e. who would be in europe first? if so then the word "would" suggests future tense and as his club were already in europe in the present tense, i'd say that doesn't count.
Aren't they already in Europe? The UK is part of Europe after all.
You lost then :P

Just do:

Double or nothing

(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG