The online racing simulator
Hello, Logitech Momo problems
(6 posts, started )
Hi everybody. I'm having problems getting my Logitech Momo setup. I've viewed the wiki, I've tried to set it up from what I've found on this website, but all to no avail.

I have 2 issues. 1st, and the biggest, is that it will not allow me to assign throttle and brake controls. I can set the axes properly, LFS see's the inputs, but when I go to assign the pedals under Controls, it does not recognize either pedal when I try to assign throttle and brake.

Also, I can not figure out how to recalibrate the steering wheel. It's not a wheel issue, the wheel self-centers fine, but center is off in LFS.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!!!
Quote from kendogg :Hi everybody. I'm having problems getting my Logitech Momo setup. I've viewed the wiki, I've tried to set it up from what I've found on this website, but all to no avail.

I have 2 issues. 1st, and the biggest, is that it will not allow me to assign throttle and brake controls. I can set the axes properly, LFS see's the inputs, but when I go to assign the pedals under Controls, it does not recognize either pedal when I try to assign throttle and brake.

Also, I can not figure out how to recalibrate the steering wheel. It's not a wheel issue, the wheel self-centers fine, but center is off in LFS.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!!!

I have the same problem with mine.
#3 - GabbO
You have to click on the axis you want to assign.
Describe us what you are doing, otherwise i don´t see any reason why it shouldn´t work.
I´m also driving with the red momo.

PS: Try if you have correctly selected the combined/separate pedals option
Try change them to combined axis, had same problem, but installing newest drivers and changing to combined axis.

It puts self centering on logitech profiler.
When I had a momo, I usually have to turn from lock to lock in each game to get the wheel calibrated.

About the pedals, I had to chose in windows separated pedals, and do the same ingame and voila.
As said, just download the newest driver (5.02 I think)
This just worked for me, hit the 'unlock' button under 'recalibrate axis'

(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG