The online racing simulator
XRG Wheelworx Drift skin
(33 posts, started )
XRG Wheelworx Drift skin
Hey I was just woundering if anybody would be able to make me a wheelworx drift skin for XRG. Could you please put in S15 front lights ? thankyou in advance
Attached images
img_7678_lrg.jpg
DARd3_CP-50.jpg
080920-DA-Rd5-224.jpg
080920-DA-Rd5-1337.jpg
080921-DA-Rd5-050.jpg
IMG_1916.jpg
Anybody ? please ?
Can somebody please just do a rough copy or something ? Please ?
Please just give it ago
thank you to anyone who even has ago
i am affraid that i cant help you =( i cant skin ... =(

there might be some ppl here in the comunity that could do your skin in like 3-4 hours but they will not do it coz you are '' demo '' and a '' demo '' user for them is like beeing announced that you have AIDS after your child is born .. and he will have it too
OMG are you serious ?, well that sucks Can you people(S1,S2) please ignore the fact that i am a demo racer and please just do the skin for me please anyways thank you to anyone who has ago kindest regards.
buy the s2 and we will do it OK?
Quote from mrminor28 :buy the s2 and we will do it OK?

Who is "we"? Speak for yourself or better yet don't post comments like that at all. :thumbsdow
I really hate the way no one will make a skin because their not S2 Users

So i had a go and made a quick test, tbh its really bad
I made this awhile ago, As i can see now, the colours are really off and the logos to big

http://img119.imageshack.us/img119/5299/whsxrthn6.jpg
Quote from lukelfs :I really hate the way no one will make a skin because their not S2 Users

So i had a go and made a quick test, tbh its really bad
I made this awhile ago, As i can see now, the colours are really off and the logos to big

http://img119.imageshack.us/img119/5299/whsxrthn6.jpg

i hate that too .... sadly i cant skin ... i dont have the programs etc... and im not talented enough to give it a shot
FINALLY... someone had ago it's not too bad, it would look better if it had the rest of the decals . but i appreciate the effort, Why do most S2 racers hate doing XRG skins for demo racers ? anyways... thank you very much anybody else willing to give it ago ? Please have ago, anyways thank you very much for your efforts
Quote from pegglez :FINALLY... someone had ago it's not too bad, it would look better if it had the rest of the decals . but i appreciate the effort, Why do most S2 racers hate doing XRG skins for demo racers ? anyways... thank you very much anybody else willing to give it ago ? Please have ago, anyways thank you very much for your efforts

ty, I will try and finish it sometime If u could get more pictures, so i can add more to it
Okay ill have a look an see if i can find anymore, im pretty sure they are the only one's but ill have a look at all the drift forums.

thankyou so much once again
I have put up some more attachments up the top of the post i think that there is enough for you to finish it of... any more problems just post..
thankyou again...
Quote from el pibe :there might be some ppl here in the comunity that could do your skin in like 3-4 hours but they will not do it coz you are '' demo '' and a '' demo '' user for them is like beeing announced that you have AIDS after your child is born .. and he will have it too

What the..! what makes you think that?

Who are you to say that, that is how 'we' supposedly think about demo racers? You are 1 person with 1 opinion, you don't represent 'us'...
Quote from lukelfs :ty, I will try and finish it sometime If u could get more pictures, so i can add more to it

Hey would you by anychance have msn ? so i can contact you abit easier thanks
Quote from pegglez :FINALLY... someone had ago it's not too bad, it would look better if it had the rest of the decals . but i appreciate the effort, Why do most S2 racers hate doing XRG skins for demo racers ? anyways... thank you very much anybody else willing to give it ago ? Please have ago, anyways thank you very much for your efforts

Hmmm not the right attitude. Doing a skin like that aint gonna be done in a minute or too. Your asking a lot here. Also keep in mind that people have other things to do aswell. If nobody wants to do it so be it.
Quote from niels1 :Hmmm not the right attitude. Doing a skin like that aint gonna be done in a minute or too. Your asking a lot here. Also keep in mind that people have other things to do aswell. If nobody wants to do it so be it.

Yer im a bit restless, nobody has ever done a skin for me before.
thankyou for the information

kindess regards
I would like to do that one. I don't have a problem with that request and wanted to do a drift skin like that for a while.
Only thing: I'll also do it for the XRT and make them public.
I don't have a problem with it being public at all i think that alot of demo/S1/S2 racers would love a good drift skin like that because there is not many around for demo racers. please have ago do what you want .

kindest regards
Pegglez
I don't have a problem with it being public at all i think that alot of demo/S1/S2 racers would love a good drift skin like that because there is not many around for demo racers. please have ago do what you want .

kindest regards
Pegglez
WIP

WOW!:huepfenic it is brilliant for a WIP, i dont meen to ask to much but could you please write J.Masters and the number 7 in between the quarter glass and the normal window (both sides)(see attachment) please,thankyou very very much .oh and could you also put in some (high res
) S15 headlights

thankyou so very very very very very muchhh

Pegglez
Attached images
wheelworx_wip231.jpg
WIP 2

Holy SH*t that is the best man holy crap seriously that is sick cant wait for the finished project.
wow...(no sarcasm intended)

XRG Wheelworx Drift skin
(33 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG