The online racing simulator
please help me!!!
(9 posts, started )
please help me!!!
its 2am.... I cant sleep im so caught up in this.

and im going nuts.

I have been searching this forum, youtube, and a bunch of other sites and seen every detail i can about G25 vs 911.

I just cant decide which wheel i want. I have the money to do either (but i still care about price).

I want to buy something in the morning but i just need someone to convince me.

I really want to have a good shifter so i was hands down to the 911 but then i saw the shifter mod to stiffen things up....

Then i was all about the 911 because it has vibration...but its $350 vs. $220 for a re-man. G25.

I really like the shifter look of the G25, but i know the 911 is much better.

Also, being almost 100% wireless is a big thing for me....BUT is it worth $130 dollars more?

Basically im really looking for the best driving experience, i used to drive a honda s2000 2002 and being too fun, it has resulted in a loss of license for me, so i really want to have some fun with LFS and this wheel.

Guys, is it worth it to shell out $350 for the 911?

and im also going to get a stand probably the Rennsport unless i can find something cheaper.

Just give me some advice, im totally convinced the 911 is better but $100-+ better???
if i was to choose now i would choose the porsche Porsche 911 GT3 RS Wheel because it has clubsport pedals... but i still love my g25
yea but im looking to get something soon the GT3 doesnt ship till march.
ohhh didnt know that
then
Porsche 911 Turbo S Wheel

if you can get one one of limted 2000 of clubsport edition at 499,95 usd
You cant get them to June of 2009!!!!!!!! I want to buy something soon.
before going on a forum try going to anger managementbahhhaaaaaaaa hahahahaaha
yea it just sucks, not having a license for the next year, and i am a hardcore enthusiast for this kind of stuff.

i have no idea why the decision is so hard to make. I can get a G25 for $250 or a 911 for $350. I can get the Rennsport stand for $150 as well and i have about $450 to spend until a few weeks.

so i could get the g25 now with the rennsport stand or get the 911 and wait......

now that ive seen the shifting mods i am thinking about the g25 but i hate it that there really arent any good videos of the 911 being used on LFS theres 1 or two quick ones.

So is the vibration and the better shifter worth the money? I need to make a decision within the next hour and order one of these......
couldnt take the pressure! just broke down and order the 911 turbo!

please help me!!!
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG