The online racing simulator
XRT Mustang Mach 1 `72 Setup!
(12 posts, started )
#1 - Gurn
Here is an accurate Mustang Mach 1 Setup! Hope you ppl who love mustangs enjoy.

p.s. best used with a manual gearbox.

:inq:
Attached files
XRT_Mustang Mach 1.zip - 261 B - 596 views
Quote from Gurn :Here is an almost accurate copy of the Hard Track Setup! Hope you ppl who love XRTs enjoy.

p.s. best used with a manual gearbox.

I corrected that for you.
#3 - Gurn
Mach 1
The gear ratio is a mustang mach 1 setup, and yes is started as a hard track setup. I looked up the gear ratio and matched it from the hard track!

I dont mean to be pedantic but that would be the only thing accurate then. The definition of the word accurate is somewhat different for me.
Hah, it's a hardtrack with Mustang ratios? Where's the suspension setup, the camber, the extra ballast/power restriction to match the power to weight ratio?

3/10 for effort.
i guess its rather hard to find these settings. But perhaps this gear ratio is still useful somehow. May i ask where you got the values from Gurn?
#7 - Gurn
Mustang info.
#8 - Gurn
better setup
here is an updated version of my mach 1 setup. It also goes really well with my mach 1 Skin.

Attached files
XRT_Mustang Mach 1.rar - 203 B - 205 views
#10 - Gurn
not bad
I tried your setup 510N3D and it is not bad at all it seemed slower then mine tho. what did you do different?

Too bad that I dont think the XRT can match the torque which the Mustang has.
Or am I wrong?
Quote from Tim_J_23 :Too bad that I dont think the XRT can match the torque which the Mustang has.
Or am I wrong?

Peak torque maybe, but a turbo-ed 4pot is never going to have the torque curve of a V8... There are other things wrong too, which have quite an impact: tyre dimensions, track and suspension geometry (a McPherson strut isn't exactly the same as a live rear axle) are just three off the top of my head... Also, those setups are more like guesses how they might feel to drive rather than actual data put in...

(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG