The online racing simulator
kr Racing team (KartRacers) is recruiting
(8 posts, started )
Hi,

kr race team has been around for a fair amount of time now and with only 1 or 2 members still racing on lfs, i thought that the team should restart again and recruit new team members.

So, if your interested either find me (Jica82) on a server somewhere or e-mail me and let me know that your interested or if your just bored

thanks
Websites, anything? Also, don't use the same colors as we do, there would come some misunderstandings.
Good luck with the team!
Do you mean the same letters?
good luck with your team
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :Websites, anything? Also, don't use the same colors as we do, there would come some misunderstandings.
Good luck with the team!

as i recall kart racers was created before kyoto racing....
Quote from -NightFly- :as i recall kart racers was created before kyoto racing....

We started in july of 2008

Yeah, they might have been here earlier but they broke off so we've been here longer now
yeah we do have a website (sort of) but i dont know what the address was and it was still in development last time i looked, and another team member had created it. we did start before kyoto racing but our new team colours on tags are;

kr|Jica82

i can also guarantee you that the skins will be different to yours lol
i hope i can get the team running again

thx
i will join the team but i'm a demo racer..
Is that a problem ?
Hi,

unfortunately 'kr' is an s2 team and does not race on demo servers. If at some point you get s2, then i will look at your stats and then make a decision. but thankyou for the reply.

(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG