The online racing simulator
Quote from S14 DRIFT :But you do look Jorma from The Lonley Island - The Jizz In My Pants video

You look like yourself. Can't get any more insulting than that!
!!

That hurt. It's over.
My posts are just made for a joke, I don't mind being called a chav I speak my mind, you just agree with everyone else just to get your rep up, and even if I speak a bit 'feminine' it's called having a joke, so chill out 'babe'.

it's almost as if your so against gay people your trying to hide something.

stop trying to re assure everyone that your not gay, otherwise people may think the opposite, babe.

Edit: You've posted more pics of yourself than I have, and you edit them :S

O NOES?

or

O YES''z
I felt the need to bring the sexy back.

I think I went wrong, instead it looks like I am a whistle blower or some such on Panorama or some such.
Attached images
Image1.jpg
Quote from AMB :My posts are just made for a joke, I don't mind being called a chav I speak my mind, you just agree with everyone else just to get your rep up, and even if I speak a bit 'feminine' it's called having a joke, so chill out 'babe'.

it's almost as if your so against gay people your trying to hide something.

stop trying to re assure everyone that your not gay, otherwise people may think the opposite, babe.

Edit: You've posted more pics of yourself than I have, and you edit them :S

O NOES?

or

O YES''z

Most of the post is absolutely incorrect. I edited one of my pics for christmas when I added a beard and santa hat to be more festive over the christmas period. All other edits of my pics are done by other people. I do not request them to do this, it can get rather irritating, but I do not mind it and I see no reason to make a fuss. It is just other people having a bit of a laugh. Some of them, even I admit, are very cleverly done. If most of your posts are done as a joke, why is it that none of them seem to be funny? I agree with everyone else to get my rep up? O rly ? Do you read any of my posts? Oh and also I am disagreeing with you completely, so that statement is clearly a load of bollocks.

I never said you talk feminine, I said you pose for pictures in a very feminine kind of way, never mentioned the way you talk. You have brought that up yourself and just told everyone that your voice is indeed, feminine. FAIL.

Also; what have I said thus far that is against being gay? All I have said, after you edited my post completely in a quote, is that even if I were gay, you would not be the fella for me. You would be too feminine!

And also; are you even talking about the right person here?? I haven't been constantly re-assuring everyone I am not gay. If I were gay, what would it matter to you anyway? Absolutely nothing. No matter what someone's sexuality happens to be, they are the same person as they have always been on the inside. I would not judge someone on their sexuality. It's a shame that you are shallow enough to do so.
Quote from Gills4life : Do you read any of my posts? Oh and also I am disagreeing with you completely, so that statement is clearly a load of bollocks.

LOL. That made me laugh out loud.

Seriously AMB, nearly all of the pictures involving Gills were made by other people without him asking, he was even talking to me a while back about how annoying it was becomming.

Why waste the breath arguing, a let's face it, pointless and rather childish argument, especially when, AMB, you seem to have misunderstood most of the so called facts. I'm not biased towards anyone, but I think this will go out of hand unless it's curbed quickly.
Stop this silly Gay'ish argument and post some freaking pics of y0 faces! :static::static::static:
Quote from G!NhO :Stop this silly Gay'ish argument and post some freaking pics of y0 faces! :static::static::static:

No I won't post pics of my face now because right now I am being pathetically flamed for doing that exact thing.
Quote from Gills4life :No I won't post pics of my face now because right now I am being pathetically flamed for doing that exact thing.

No not you, you already posted enough of them

and btw just ignore them chavs
-
(Chrisuu01) DELETED by Chrisuu01
Stuf removed creepy awnsers :P
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Finaly the time has come to post a real picture of my face uhhh....

I mean myself
The one in the middle BTW
The blond one is my lil neese and the other one a kid I babysit.

I picked them op from the daycare center

They look hawt,mind telling theyr phone numbers?
asl?
Age, sex, location?
Quote from Chrisuu01 :I mean myself
The one in the middle BTW

Really? I thought you were the little blonde one

And you guys are so so wrong :P
Oh no not again.
Removed due to some poeple needing to grow up some more
James May's track test of the Pagani Zonda.
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Okay heare comes my face whel atleats its my face the body belongs to geas who

Gills?
*Thinks your all a bunch of gays*
*Thinks people who use your instead of you're are all gay as well*

Post Your Face:)
(5123 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG