The online racing simulator
All I can say is, I'm going to recover from the bad pre-season, show you guys some action because that's what the viewers are watching for isn't it? I just hope the tyres will last with that attitude :P
Quote from Rikje :All I can say is, I'm going to recover from the bad pre-season, show you guys some action because that's what the viewers are watching for isn't it? I just hope the tyres will last with that attitude :P

You certainly showed some action in the pre-season race. If you keep that up, I'm happy.

The first event is on Sunday, right?
Quote from zeugnimod :You certainly showed some action in the pre-season race. If you keep that up, I'm happy.

The first event is on Sunday, right?

Yep, starting at 1800 GMT (reserve shootout is at 1700 GMT yah? And is that broadcasted?)
i wont be at this weeks event and possibly the one after, having issues with my wheel.
Quote from BenjiMC :i wont be at this weeks event and possibly the one after, having issues with my wheel.

Well at least thats another place up the grid for me then
Quote from J@tko :Yep, starting at 1800 GMT (reserve shootout is at 1700 GMT yah? And is that broadcasted?)

Me and Joe were talking about that, I have no problem 'casting it. We might, it'll give some airtime to those in it, as well as massive time to setup the race and stuff.
I'll probably tune in.
Going to advertise it on IRC as well.
I can not make event, due to school! and many other factors! sorry!
As i said in signup post i will not show in first event due to lack of time , see you from the second round
race day

Btw is there a ICON IRC chanel? or should that be made
Quote from Rudy van Buren :race day

Btw is there a ICON IRC chanel? or should that be made

Actually there isn't - to be honest I don't know a lot about IRC

Definitely need some help in that department to get an IRC channel up and running......would be much appreciated.
.. and next you'd want a ventrilo server and a facebook group
Quote from Joe_Keaveney :Actually there isn't - to be honest I don't know a lot about IRC

Definitely need some help in that department to get an IRC channel up and running......would be much appreciated.

pm me what name the chanel should have ill make it
-
(D.Zanetti) DELETED by D.Zanetti
IRC chanel is made: #ICON-Racing-Events @gamesurge admins pm me ill give you guys 'op' status
Unfortunately I will not be able to make tonights race so best of luck to all racers and wishing Icon all the best with thier new event
Quote from Rudy van Buren :IRC chanel is made: #ICON-Racing-Events @gamesurge admins pm me ill give you guys 'op' status

How do I put that link into IRC? (forgive me, IRC may just be "multiplayer notepad" but I find it very challenging to even open correctly :really
Quote from Mp3 Astra :How do I put that link into IRC? (forgive me, IRC may just be "multiplayer notepad" but I find it very challenging to even open correctly :really

I think it depends on the IRC thing you have. The 'server name' is irc.eu.gamesurge.com', then the channel name is '#ICON-Racing-Events'

Does that help?
What client do you use?

Just connect to gamesurge server, then type /j ICON-Racing-Events

If you use chatzilla, c&p this into firefox: irc://irc.gamesurge.net/ICON-Racing-Events and press enter
Quote from J@tko :I think it depends on the IRC thing you have. The 'server name' is irc.eu.gamesurge.com', then the channel name is '#ICON-Racing-Events'

Does that help?

Quote from Gil07 :What client do you use?

Just connect to gamesurge server, then type /j ICON-Racing-Events

If you use chatzilla, c&p this into firefox: irc://irc.gamesurge.net/ICON-Racing-Events and press enter

Thank you both of you
Quote from Mp3 Astra :How do I put that link into IRC? (forgive me, IRC may just be "multiplayer notepad" but I find it very challenging to even open correctly :really

add me on msn if you have that makes it easyer to explane did the same with joe
When will be start of we1r today? I cant find it.
Quote from Klouczech :When will be start of we1r today? I cant find it.

1800 GMT

Be on the server by 1745 GMT

Cheers

joe
i still dont have the password

iTCC - Race 1 - Pre-Race Discussion
(63 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG