The online racing simulator
need a FBM skin!!!help plz
(7 posts, started )
Hi I need a FBM skin...it should have some sponsors (real sponsor) and a great design. you can choose the colours.

the car must have the number 91 over the BMW symbol and on the 2 sides of the rear wing.

The last thing: I can't upload the skin to the LFS site...so i ask if you can do that so i can use the skin on multyplayer too.

Thanks to everyone who will answer me.
Do you "need" it or "want" it?
Seriously, people do this on their sparetime just for you!
Atleast be polite >.<
sorry: i "want" a FBM skin...
...it was just a way to say...i did not order anyone to do skins to send me...i asked...
don't worry for the pop-ups...
DAMN THIS SKIN IS FANTASTIC MAN!!!
REALLY IS TOO GOOD!
i did not say the colours or sponsors because otherwise i would have had ( sorry for not perfect english ) many skins but all look similar... but i did not expect a skin like this: i repeat it's wanderful!
thx for upload too...

bye man. hope to meet you again. maybe you can give me some lessons to make skins...thanks again
just another thing...
i noticed it now because i used the skin and i saw that is a bit out of focus...maybe it's a resolution problem? i don't know. can i do something to improve that? please let me know. thx
Quote from TAYLOR-MANIA :I made a start on this earlier on & i just finished it off now for you Razgriz. You're polite enough for me, please & thanks is all i look for. I hope you appreciate it!

It must've took close to an hour overall to change/tweak/position/clean it all up - time & effort that I could've used to do something else... like making a skin for myself for one thing! heh...

But i felt like doing it 'cus im just that damn good. I do hope you like it

Preview

Skin
RENAME TO FBM_RAZ-ITA.JPG
Already uploaded to LFSworld.

It was kind of a loose request you made... you didn't even say what real sponsors! No favourite colours or anything either? But anyway, that's what i came up with, is it alright?

P.S. And sorry for the pop-ups on that site!

You may want to change your picture web-hoster? It directed me when i tried to look at the picture to some web-cam site
Ok...

i solved the resolution problem...
by downlloading the image from my computer it was very very little (98X98) so i tried to use my sister PC and with that the image is normal (2048X2048)
...i don't know why....
thanks again

(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG