The online racing simulator
Logitech Driving Force Pro setting
Hello World !

In the coming days will come my DFP.
I decided to buy the DFP because I think that my driving limits are caused by ForceEX.

So I wonder how I should set the parameters for LFS in the DFP.

The parameters that I need to know are:
(Controls)
- wheel turn compensation
- force strength
(Misc)
- analogue steer smooth

Do u use the Logitech Profiler ?

If yes, how i need set his internal parameters ?

Thanks !
#2 - DeKo
i use the profiler but some dont, G25 but its near enough the same, settings work spot on for me, will be a good starting point at least. These settings in LFS, to explain, mean that in the road cars you get 900 deg, but in cars that dont use the full 900, like the BF1 for example, turning the wheel in reality still turns the wheel the right amount in LFS, hard to explain.

Force strength is down to personal preference, 30 for me is strong enough to give me good feedback, but not too strong that it becomes hard work, i change it for different cars though.
Attached images
settings1.jpg
settings2.jpg
Quote from DeKo :i use the profiler but some dont, G25 but its near enough the same, settings work spot on for me, will be a good starting point at least. These settings in LFS, to explain, mean that in the road cars you get 900 deg, but in cars that dont use the full 900, like the BF1 for example, turning the wheel in reality still turns the wheel the right amount in LFS, hard to explain.

Force strength is down to personal preference, 30 for me is strong enough to give me good feedback, but not too strong that it becomes hard work, i change it for different cars though.

Ok but i can't understand.
For the BF1, for example, i think that for a realistic game i need to block in logitech profile the degrees to 450.
Are u agree ?
#4 - DeKo
Quote from michele0676 :Ok but i can't understand.
For the BF1, for example, i think that for a realistic game i need to block in logitech profile the degrees to 450.
Are u agree ?

nah, im terrible at explaining, but with wheel compensation at 1, you can just leave it at 900 in the profiler but LFS uses only 450 deg in game automatically.
Quote from DeKo :nah, im terrible at explaining, but with wheel compensation at 1, you can just leave it at 900 in the profiler but LFS uses only 450 deg in game automatically.

Thanks ! This is fantastic ! In this way i don't need to change it in logitech profiler every time that i change a car !
Because even the road cars have only 720 degrees in LFS, you may as well set the rotation to 720 in control panel, and 720 in LFS, too. This way, you get FFB locks at +360 and -360 degrees when driving the road cars. Cars other than road cars are not affected by this, though.

Also, since the DFP can be a little slow at catching oversteer, you can reduce rotation somewhat below 720 in control panel, but keep 720 in LFS. This way, you can steer quicker and still keep different car types at different locks. It is not entirely realistic, but is a way to fight the slower FFB.
Quote from yoyoML :Because even the road cars have only 720 degrees in LFS, you may as well set the rotation to 720 in control panel, and 720 in LFS, too. This way, you get FFB locks at +360 and -360 degrees when driving the road cars. Cars other than road cars are not affected by this, though.

thats what i have done with the G25 no point in having that extra if its not used in LFS once they have a full 900deg car ill start using the 900 deg of the wheel

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG