The online racing simulator
LGKC910 Renoir
(14 posts, started )
LGKC910 Renoir
Hello,
Was just wondering if anyone on here has the LGKC910 Renoir 8mp phone, and if you have anything to say about it, because i got my upgrade on orange....and it's free from them, so just thought i'd get a few reviews from you guys to make up my mind if i should get it.

Cheers,
Harjun
#2 - Migz
Will you just pick a freaking phone, instead of making loads of bollox threads asking which phones to bloody well get!
Quote from Migz :Will you just pick a freaking phone, instead of making loads of bollox threads asking which phones to bloody well get!

Err....get lost mate, i'll make a new thread if i want.
Quote from Migz :Will you just pick a freaking phone, instead of making loads of bollox threads asking which phones to bloody well get!

+9000.

That's why it's called the ''Off-Topic'' Section. Some people just nitpick to nitpick.
A phone can be a big investment, so i can understand his question.
Quote from harjun :Err....get lost mate, i'll make a new thread if i want.

Well if you keep it up you'll get banned for spamming.

The sensible thing is to make a general thread that will cover all models and makes, then just bump it.

Why do you bother asking anyway? You never pay any attention to the advice you get on here and you can just get daddy to buy you the other one if you decide it's the wrong colour or you don't like the logo or something.
I think maybe a phone forum would be more suitable, its more likely someone there has one and you'll get more feedback on how it works other than "It doesn't play lfs".
Well i've ordered it now.
And i get free 3g on my orange contract for it.
#9 - dadge
it only cost you a further 18 months on your contract. i thought 3g was free to all mobiles that supported it. it's a bit like bragging you don't have a cold.
the LG cookie looks good.
Quote from dadge :it only cost you a further 18 months on your contract. i thought 3g was free to all mobiles that supported it. it's a bit like bragging you don't have a cold.
the LG cookie looks good.

Yeah isn't 3G a technology on the phones? Not something you pay for? I have no clue what it is but I'm not paying for it and my LG Viewty seems to do everything i ask it to.

I agree rather strongly.

Last time I checked you (Harjun) were like "ZOMG iPHONE YO" and now you're like "what phone do i want"

Pick a bloody phone and ring people on it. If you want a PC in your hand get a Blackberry or something.

(And yes Jack, you're right. 3G is just a fancy way of saying you can browse the internet (which costs on some contracts), watch TV (normally some 50p for 24 hours per channel) and your phone companys 'website' (including user generated things) for free. And make video calls (normally like 2x +10% normal voice charge))
The phone is good, you will enjoy it.

There, that's the answer you are looking for

Personaly I usually thinks most phones are ok, because I only use them to call and send SMS with lawl.. Tho I would love GPS since I can't even find the WC home after a long night on town.
Can i have your old one? Gotta be better than a sagem myz-55
Quote from mcintyrej : I have no clue what it is but I'm not paying for it and my LG Viewty seems to do everything i ask it to.

SNAP!!!tiz a good phone. the cookie looks like the finished product tho.

LGKC910 Renoir
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG