The online racing simulator
Stars & Stripes Sim Racing
(438 posts, started )
I'm bumping this thread to make it visible again for the benefit of folks new to LFS that may not know of us.

I also want to take the opportunity to invite folks to our Tier 1 server this evening, to participate in some good clean racing in the MRT. Look for us beginning around 8:00pm EST.

This S3 Racing Tier 1 is further explained in this thread.
Quote from MARSH2a :I'm bumping this thread to make it visible again for the benefit of folks new to LFS that may not know of us.

I also want to take the opportunity to invite folks to our Tier 1 server this evening, to participate in some good clean racing in the MRT. Look for us beginning around 8:00pm EST.

This S3 Racing Tier 1 is further explained in this thread.

Are you going to be there? Because the last time I raced karts with you, I whooped your ass and can feel the need to do so again!

(Yes, I know the MRT is not a kart....I should know..I raced karts for 13 years.)
Quote from banshee56 :Are you going to be there? Because the last time I raced karts with you, I honored your ass and can feel the need to do so again!

Hehehe, that's what I love about you Lee, you always respect the elders.

Quote from banshee56 :
(Yes, I know the MRT is not a kart....I should know..I raced karts for 13 years.)

You know you passed up your chance at Mid-Ohio this year. And I truly was going to let you drive the pink one this year, just like I promised.
We had some good quality racing on our Tier 1 server last week.

I look forward to more of the same through the holidays! Everyone please feel free to check out this tiered system in the near future.
I look forward to getting some races in with you all ...
Quote from TouringBubble :I look forward to getting some races in with you all ...

We'd like to welcome TouringBubble to S3R. He's been a provisional member for almost a month now and today he became a full fledged S3R member. Welcome to the team
Grats!
Welcome!
Hooray! Thanks for the welcome guys!
Congrats!
Quote from banshee56 :Congrats!

Thanks, and I look forward to racing with you soon. I'm signed up for the LOTA CTCC series. I believe you're running Sportsman though.
Nope, I'll be in the Club division....I really like that concept better.
Sweet. See you tomorrow then ... well, your tail lights at least.

Stars & Stripes Sim Racing
(438 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG