The online racing simulator
You are far too late to tell me to do that. I was looking at Jakg's pee stain and got a little over-excited.
Quote from Gills4life :You are far too late to tell me to do that. I was looking at Jakg's pee stain and got a little over-excited.

sorry had to do this

Quote from Gills4life :You are far too late to tell me to do that. I was looking at Jakg's pee stain and got a little over-excited.

If I remember this post in a year's time I will be nominating you for funniest guy in the universe - LFS style
Quote from Mp3 Astra :If I remember this post in a year's time I will be nominating you for funniest guy in the universe - LFS style

whut? i never told no jokes. :expressio
i do not say a word
shouldnt you kids be in bed at this time of night?
Yeah actually I think I will before I start causing trouble.
i was in bed too
-
(G!NhO) DELETED by G!NhO

I say, gentle chap, ready yourself for mischief and create it to be doubly so. To ensure the planet's safety against terrible destruction, and to create a bond between the inhabitants located in our land. To denounce the terrible lies pertaining to truthfulness and the emotion of extreme attatchment, and to improve the span of our arms to reach the gaseous planets in our solar system. Jessica Whimslingsworth III. James Rutherford, PhD I. Fellowship of space exploration vessels, launch with a loud noise at a speed rivaling light particles. Give up your will or prepare for a nasty brawl.

Wait, this it the 'Post Your Face' thread, not the Inevitable Picture Thread...sorry guys! Though now the picture thread has been closed, where will we go?
What the hell is happening here??
I daresay, my friend, that you would be incorrect at your previous assessment of your current location! My good chap, this is not the realm of the mentally ill, and of the insane. But I would be inclined to tell you that it is, indeed, the sovereign Greek kingdom of Sparta!

EDIT: 401st post!
Quote from Timdpr :I daresay, my friend, that you would be incorrect at your previous assessment of your current location! My good chap, this is not the realm of the mentally ill, and of the insane. But I would be inclined to tell you that it is, indeed, the sovereign Greek kingdom of Sparta!

Gills its enough now

Yeah, I agree.
Quote from Timdpr :I daresay, my friend, that you would be incorrect at your previous assessment of your current location! My good chap, this is not the realm of the mentally ill, and of the insane. But I would be inclined to tell you that it is, indeed, the sovereign Greek kingdom of Sparta!

If only I knew what the hell are you talking about! I feel weird that my post doesn't contain any pics in this topic.
Updated picture just to annoy everyone on this forum lol

Me with my girlfriend Suzanna

Post Your Face:)
(5123 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG