The online racing simulator
Strange Problem With S2 License in Vista
Hi All

I have a Strange problem with S2 license in vista.

If LFS.exe start as "administrator" lfs return in demo, but if LFS.exe start normally my license is activated in S2.

But the problem is that in S2, license activated, when the first screen appear there is no sound and if i modify the cfg.txt ( for outgauges etc. ) nothing work. ( it seems that in s2 license the program not read the file cfg.)

It is very misterious.

There is anyone able to help me ?

Thank you very much
Ciao Italià.Non ho capito bene il problema,spiegati meglio
Ciao Compatriota

Il problema e che se lancio LFS normalmente tutto funziona e mi attiva la licenza S2, solo sembra che non legga il file cfg.txt perchè parte senza musica, ho fatto una variazione in cfg per far funzionare carsound remixer e non funziona.

Se lo faccio partire in modalità ammistratore, parte con la musica, carsound remixer funziona ma mi mette in modalità demo !!

Una cosa ho notato se apro il file cfg.txt con wordpad e lo voglio salvare non riesco perchè il sistema operativo cerca il percorso c:\Program File\cfg.txt e mi dice che non esiste perchè io ho il percorso c:\Programmi\cfg.txt boh!!

non riesco a capirci una mazza

Se hai qualche idea

Ciao
you got a solution ......
Quote from hotmail :you got a solution ......

They talking about how good their spagettis are.
by the look of it... the message he typed in ferrari italian is a translation of his english message so that the other guy can understand... im no expert in italian though - only in cooking it
Then i will speak english for all of you...
Dear italian,i have not experienced such problems with lfs in windows vista.I just unlock it and start the exe.Sound is ok and all is working well.Did you try it with XP too?
Try to move the lfs folder to another place,and unlock it again.It is very strange...
-
(freddyalek90) DELETED by freddyalek90
#8 - Woz
LFS runs fine when not as admin and no compatibility set.

As soon as you play with either of those settings Vista does all sorts both bodges and mirrored files etc. Avoid unless you have to use them.
I'm Running Windows Vista Home Premium and i have no issues with running LFS
Thank for all

Problem solved

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG