The online racing simulator
GTR cars question
(36 posts, started )
Quote from 91mason91 :UF 1000 (UF1) - Daihatsu Trevis, Mini
XF GTi - Citroen AX GTi (general design, size), Fiat Punto Mk1 (interiors and taillights)
XR GT - Mitsubishi Starion GX (general design, naturally aspirated engine), Mitsubishi 3000GT (interiors)
XR GT Turbo - Mitsubishi Starion GSR Widebody
LX4 Edition (LX4) - Westfield Megabusa, Lotus Seven replica with a Suzuki I4 1.3, 140 bhp motorbike engine
LX6 Edition (LX6) - Lotus 7, Caterham Super Seven, Westfield Sport 2.0
RB4 - Toyota Celica GT4 (Mk6) (general design), Toyota Supra Mk4 (front/rear)
FXO - Opel Astra G/Coupé (general design), Honda Civic Si Mk3/Mk4 (front and rear styling)
FZ50 (FZ5) - Porsche 911/996 Mk1 GT3 (general design), Ferrari 550 (styling)
Formula V8 (FO8) - Formula 3000
Formula XR (FOX) - Formula Renault 2000

XFR, UFR, FXR, XRR, FZ5 are GT-R (JGTC for the bigger 3) versions of the road cars.

Hope that helped

all info found at: http://en.lfsmanual.net/wiki/F ... _the_LFS_cars_based_on.3F

hey,

for me, the XR GT and the turbo are more Porsches 924 and 924 S or 944 then a Mitsubishi Starion GX
Quote from BlueFlame :You also corrected me saying the LX4 is a 1.4. Well the website says 1.3 http://www.lfs.net/?page=contents&car=lx4

I stand corrected Since the issue with displacement is resolved, I guess the main difference between the LX4 and the Megabusa would be the gearbox.

Quote from thgombeer :for me, the XR GT and the turbo are more Porsches 924 and 924 S or 944 then a Mitsubishi Starion GX

IMO the styling on the XR* leaves little doubts: it's more linear rather than rounded as in the Porsche, and this clearly shows in the rear end.

The doors are completely different, too.
Quote from BlueFlame :Find me a 1400cc bike engine then plx

Kawasaki ZZR-1400? (Kicks out about 192bhp with Ram Air at high speeds, at lower speeds more like 184ish..)
Suzuki GSXR-1400? (More streetfighterish so less power than the hyper-rocket ZZR)
Multiple Harleys, various other cruisers.

Many larger motorcycles are 1400cc, and there are even larger engines in Goldwings.. anyone who thinks 1200cc is the largest production engine in a motorcycle is a numpty..
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Kawasaki ZZR-1400? (Kicks out about 192bhp with Ram Air at high speeds, at lower speeds more like 184ish..)
Suzuki GSXR-1400? (More streetfighterish so less power than the hyper-rocket ZZR)
Multiple Harleys, various other cruisers.

Many larger motorcycles are 1400cc, and there are even larger engines in Goldwings.. anyone who thinks 1200cc is the largest production engine in a motorcycle is a numpty..

A Harley isn't what I would call a production bike though, most 'Harleys' you see aren't even real Harleys, they are just custom choppers. Never seen a 1400cc superbike in my life either. Not saying they don't exist, but how can I know if I've never seen one?
Quote from BlueFlame :A Harley isn't what I would call a production bike though, most 'Harleys' you see aren't even real Harleys, they are just custom choppers. Never seen a 1400cc superbike in my life either. Not saying they don't exist, but how can I know if I've never seen one?

Are you being ignorant for fun, or are you always like this?

There are plenty of 'orginal' harleys. Having a few string things and a tank bank don't make a bike 'custom'.

I haven't seen a girls you-know-what in my life but does that mean they don't exist?!!

1584cc Harley

1352cc ZZR-1400

Gixer 1400

There are plently more.

What exactly is your definition of 'production'. Next you're going to say anyone who's fitted a Scottoiler is running a custom bike. :doh:
Quote from BlueFlame :6litres :| whoa

Either way, the LX4 has NOT a bike engine.

Maybe it's like a rep from a little sports car (e.g. MX-5.)
Quote from Furiously-Fast :Maybe it's like a rep from a little sports car (e.g. MX-5.)

if i dont make any mistakes... the MX-5 ( the miata ) dosent have a 1.4L but a motor near 2.0L
1.6, 1.8 and 2.0L variants

GTR cars question
(36 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG