Shift+U... On Demo...
(16 posts, closed, started )
#1 - miniW
Shift+U... On Demo...
I know, on demo you can use Shift+U but still there you cant do objects...

The question is,
how i can do objects on Live for Speed S2 Demo?
Can someone help?
You can't.
True, objects are exclusive to licensed players. You know you want to..
#4 - miniW
So annoying.
I must buy S2 licence some day...
heh heh...Obstacles are one of good thing in LFS

you can do almost any autoX tracks what you want
As already mentioned, not possible. By the way, S2 demo and demo are now the same thing.
Quote from danthebangerboy :As already mentioned, not possible. By the way, S2 demo and demo are now the same thing.

but what difference was before S2 demo and DEMO demo?
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :but what difference was before S2 demo and DEMO demo?

I did know this, but its been a while and i have since forgotten. Im sure someone will know though.
The only recent change to the way the demo operates is on the licensed side. The server list doesn't differentiate between s2 and demo servers if you have a license. AFAIK, currently any server that has demo spec content only (track, car, number of slots) can be accessed by all demo players, and the only way to make it s2 only is to add a feature that's not in demo, like an object or more slots.

And then there's the skin downloader change, previously demo players couldn't download demo car skins from LFSW, now they can.
Quote from danthebangerboy :I did know this, but its been a while and i have since forgotten. Im sure someone will know though.

I guess the demo demo is teh demo that was realeased befroe s1 (demo series better said)
Dont fight about DEMO demo or S2 Demo
I just want'd to know the object thing..
Quote from miniW :Dont fight about DEMO demo or S2 Demo
I just want'd to know the object thing..

it has been said time and time again, you cant have objects in the demo
Can be done illegal i know as my friends did it, but not telling how :
I bet you'll get spammed my asking pm's now
Not yet :P
This thread is closed

Shift+U... On Demo...
(16 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG