The online racing simulator
#26 - AMB
Quote from aceracer :This does actually make sense. Maybe we're being too preachy. After all someone who doesn't understand it's good manners to apologise after you ruined another racer's race won't understand it any better if you argue with him forever either.

We tried to develop a code of conduct for server admins at CD. On the one hand to protect the server, but on the other also to be fair and not overly harsh.

The rules we developed were: Educate/explain, kick, kick again - ban as last resort if the culprit just doesn't get it.

This way we felt we give people who make honest mistakes a chance. Wreckers are never argued with in any case.

Funny that even with this prolonged procedure you still get whiners - how many chances do you need?

So maybe you're right, it is a lot of back and forth ... we'll definitely discuss it amongst the CD server mods.

Cheers

aceracer

I didn't wreck (never wrecked ever), and I never had 2 chances, I had one kick and you didn't even tell me to stop, I just said ban because I thought you would, and you did WITHOUT warning.
Quote from AMB :I didn't wreck (never wrecked ever), and I never had 2 chances, I had one kick and you didn't even tell me to stop, I just said ban because I thought you would, and you did WITHOUT warning.

do it privately matthew, we dont want anyone here to get bad rep for this. okay?
#28 - AMB
Quote from Dennis93 :do it privately matthew, we dont want anyone here to get bad rep for this. okay?

I tried that, last time Birder posted my private message publicly, and anyway my rep has been bad for ages so I don't care and remember, stop trying to help me
Quote from AMB :I tried that, last time Birder posted my private message publicly, and anyway my rep has been bad for ages so I don't care and remember, stop trying to help me

I will assure you that if you PM me i will not post it

Your post said you would PM me details of people who were using cheats but it did not so i posted it so people were aware that i had no such information from you.

If this has upset you then i say sorry but please lets do this by PM

Thanks
Quote from Dennis93 :do it privately matthew, we dont want anyone here to get bad rep for this. okay?

Thanks for your PM

Thanks for you second PM your ban is now lifted

As i have said many times before 99% of bans are vote bans, the few that are admin bans are normally done for good reasons and in my case a good reason is someone annoying me, thats why i always say i will not discuss bans.

Good racing in 2009
Round 2 starts today - Feb 1st
Starting today (February 1st) Conedodgers invite all LFS S2 license holders to take part in the the second round of the 3rd season of the LFS GTR Skill League

Server: [CD] Conedodgers 1 (CD1)
Track: AS3
Cars: GTR (FZR,XRR,FXR)
Laps: 6 Pit: Yes
League Active: 20:00pm to 3.00am GMT each day

This round will be live all of February to the end of March

There will them be a showdown race meeting but this time with a difference. as it will be a 6 lap sprint race and a 1 hour main race for triple points

We shall also be having a FXR, XRR and FZR champions and an overall champion

More details on www.conedodgers.com

Best of Luck
OOhh, AS3! What a shock!

Looks like a nice league though if you're into that kind of thing.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG