The online racing simulator
Proof of Global Warming
(31 posts, started )
Proof of Global Warming
I went near aviemoor with my mate to do some mountain biking, really nice but - It was cold .

Oh and OT - lol
OMG WTF...its COLD in winter!!!! Next thing we will have people saying that if the temperature reaches 25 deg C in summer then that will be proof of global warming to!

Personally I will start taking notice when I can sunbathe in England in January without freezing my cods off

(ps...forgot, I DID get sunburned in January once...at Les Deux Alps...but its been normal to sunbathe at alpine ski resorts for many years.)

[edit] oops..just noticed the sand storm bit...is raining frogs forecast for next week as well?[/edit]
It's the BBC, what do you expect?
Quote from Mp3 Astra :That's an interesting one... So where's all this dust coming from?

Not too sure....but it will be funny if we wake up to news about a snadstorm in Aviemore
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :Not too sure....but it will be funny if we wake up to news about a snadstorm in Aviemore

Stranger things have happened in this country, remember when it rained blood?
Well it's winter, it's gunna be cold. >_<
Ah it says mist now. Close, but no cigar BBC! :P
nibiru is coming! yeah!
speaking of weird weather, it snowed so much in las vegas a few weeks ago all flights were grounded. Guess its that global warming
Quote from flymike91 :speaking of weird weather, it snowed so much in las vegas a few weeks ago all flights were grounded. Guess its that global warming

For a sec I thought that was from Egypt...
Quote from Hyperactive :For a sec I thought that was from Egypt...

That was too much reminding me of the Iron Maiden's Powerslave set.
Yeah, we had a sandstorm forecast for Elgin aswell (60miles from aviemore). Though i still aint seen no sand and its still -9C
-6 here. Where is everyone seeing this "sandstorm" forecast anyway.

[edit] Nevermind, It says mist now.
well we dont mind if the level of water grows 1 cm a year, what we dont want is it to grow 1000 m suddenly

what did einstein say on atlantis?

its posible that the ice caps grew so thick the centrifugal force displaced the whole crust ending the poles in the equator and causing a flood that destoryed civilizations

of course einstein was a pussy and he said only the crust not to disagree with momentum conservation imo the whole earth axe might end offset 90º just as some planets of this solar system

then if we listen to einstein the danger is not the ice caps to shrink but to grow

if you dont understand what einstein said imagine you are a fat ice cap in the center axe of a rotating platform, when you put yourself just 1mm offset youl be taken to the equator of the platform by centrifugal force

such brilliant minds cant not know this and if they want to cool the planet means they want the ice caps to grow so they want them to end in the equator to cause a flood and the destruction of this civilization

now you know the truth, dont trust al gore he is lying, einstein was right and use a lot of energy so the planet keeps warm and those ice caps dont grow dangerly
Quote from lerts :well we dont mind if the level of water grows 1 cm a year, what we dont want is it to grow 1000 m suddenly

what did einstein say on atlantis?

its posible that the ice caps grew so thick the centrifugal force displaced the whole crust ending the poles in the equator and causing a flood that destoryed civilizations

of course einstein was a pussy and he said only the crust not to disagree with momentum conservation imo the whole earth axe might end offset 90º just as some planets of this solar system

then if we listen to einstein the danger is not the ice caps to shrink but to grow

if you dont understand what einstein said imagine you are a fat ice cap in the center axe of a rotating platform, when you put yourself just 1mm offset youl be taken to the equator of the platform by centrifugal force

such brilliant minds cant not know this and if they want to cool the planet means they want the ice caps to grow so they want them to end in the equator to cause a flood and the destruction of this civilization

now you know the truth, dont trust al gore he is lying, einstein was right and use a lot of energy so the planet keeps warm and those ice caps dont grow dangerly

You do realise this was a joke thread and not actual proof of global warming...?
It's a nice and warm 2.5c here :P Hasn't rained in about a month, been too darn cold I'd presume, can't believe it -10 in Scotland I gotta visit Scotland soon, see what the weather is like up North
haha though what i say might be true im joking as well
Quote from lerts :

dont trust al gore he is lying

at least we agree on one thing. Al Gore is the biggest tosser around today, his film based on unsubstantiated and unproveable 'evidence'....we have all been conned into paying more taxes for the supposed reductions of CO2 and other greenhouse gases, and slowly we are waking up to this greenwash.

One of the most shocking claims of the climate change lobby is that the melting of the ice caps will result in (and I'm not sure the exact amount) something in the region of sea level rises of about 9 metres. But the UN's very own climate change investigation department did some research into what would happen if the ice caps melted, and to everyone's surprise the results came back that the most the sea levels will rise IF the ice caps were suddenly to melt would be 0.09 metres, and they could actually cause sea levels to DROP by 0.02 meters (don't ask me to explain this I don't know how it would work either)

The most interesting 'pub fact' Ive found is that if we painted every single roof in the world white, the albedo of the earth (the percentage of sunlight that is reflected off the earth), which is currently at 0.29 (29%) would increase to 0.30 (30%) almost exactly cancelling out the global warming that has taken place thus far.

I'm in no way denying that some warming of the earth has taken place, but the climate goes in cycles, from the balmy conditions of medieval times to the freeze of the late 20th century which prompted many to believe an ice age was on the way
Quote from mookie427 :at least we agree on one thing. Al Gore is the biggest tosser around today, his film based on unsubstantiated and unproveable 'evidence'....we have all been conned into paying more taxes for the supposed reductions of CO2 and other greenhouse gases, and slowly we are waking up to this greenwash.

His film was based on the results of the largest international study into the subject there has ever been. That's hardly "unsubstantiated and unproveable".
Quote from lerts :well we dont mind if the level of water grows 1 cm a year, what we dont want is it to grow 1000 m suddenly

So if the water was to shoot up 1km, why don't we build 1km high walls round all the coastlines in the world?
we cant build a 1km high wall on our southern border much less our entire coast.
Quote from flymike91 :we cant build a 1km high wall on our southern border much less our entire coast.

That is because none of the mex- builders are willing to do the job.

Proof of Global Warming
(31 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG