The online racing simulator
Happy New Year everyone!

I didnt do anything special, just playing LFS and sending up some fireworks. ;D
Happy damn boring new year.
#53 - JVL
a tradition of ecuador..
Hopefully I won't be diverted, I want to play LFS into the New year.
... Happy new year to everyone in Englandland... and The Netherlands
Happy arbitrary date everyone
:woohoo:?
i went to a rave
and now i feel rather ****ed
happy new year y'all
I sat for myself, home alone and watching for a new computer on the internet and then I got a bad start on 2009 because my computer got a big error when trying to start World of Warcraft...
I wanted to do 2v2 arena so badly
Tired of this computer >.<
Quote from Tim_J_23 :I sat for myself, home alone and watching for a new computer on the internet and then I got a bad start on 2009 because my computer got a big error when trying to start World of Warcraft...
I wanted to do 2v2 arena so badly
Tired of this computer >.<

dw WoW was quite empty and arena took long time to pop up

well, me and my family sat and watched TV with bottle of shampagne nothing much, no one felt like doing something
Quote from DevilDare :dw WoW was quite empty and arena took long time to pop up

Just because your realm was empty doesnt mean others were...

as for playing WoW on new years
...wow man
get out and do something
DevilDare: Oh, that's a little relief although I can't play WoW at all atm
What server do you play on?
Me= Lvl 80 Orc Warlock @ Grim Batol

Klutch: I don't have any interests in fireworks, my friends aint home, I don't party.
It's not 2009 for me yet.

I'm 36 years old, I could care less about the new year. When I was in my 20's, I cared about partying and getting drunk. Now, it's no different than any other day. It just happens to be a part of the reason I get nearly 3 weeks off from work at this time of year.

Nothing special. I'm flying with flight simulator while the wife is up watching TV. Same old same old.
Meh, not new years for me but all I'm doing and going to do is sit in front of the TV and watch the fire works and mute the sound because I hear and feel them from my house :P.
I'm going to play Two Minutes To Midnight. Two minutes before 2009.
I keept forgetting about the time difference,

Either way I do wish everyone a very Happy new year!
I, being a 22 year old college student (at one of the top 15 party schools in the US) on Winter break, did the following for New Year's Eve, which has just turned into New Year's Day, about 33 minutes ago.

Stayed in and played LFS (CTRA Race 1), when not racing, watching parts of the Twilight Zone marathon on SciFi, and just had a sandwich.

d
#70 - JJ72
Hannnngggoverrrrr
burnout 3... endurance
I got a drunk......
Happy new year all!!

I was at my aunt and uncles house together with my dad, sister and grandma We had some drinks, "Oliebollen" and some fireworks
Quote from mrodgers :It's not 2009 for me yet.

I'm 36 years old, I could care less about the new year. When I was in my 20's, I cared about partying and getting drunk. Now, it's no different than any other day. It just happens to be a part of the reason I get nearly 3 weeks off from work at this time of year.

Nothing special. I'm flying with flight simulator while the wife is up watching TV. Same old same old.

Boring old git

I went to bed at 10:30pm got up at 6am to render the outside of our house
graveyard shift

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG