The online racing simulator
Track list for CTRA Single Seater 1
Is there a track list anywhere for this server? If not can anyone tell me which tracks are rotating at the moment? I just want to get some setups and a bit of practice in before I go online again.
#2 - HVS5b
Thanks, but I couldn't find a track list for the Singe Seater 1 there.
#4 - Bean0
Lies.

Quote from SamH :All tracks currently used by the X-System, per server:-
(Don't forget that Race1 is in S1 mode)

*snip*

Single1 & Single2
SO1_Standard
SO2_Standard
SO3_Standard
FE1_Standard
AS1_Standard
AS2_Standard
SO1R_Standard
SO2R_Standard
SO3R_Standard
FE1R_Standard
AS1R_Standard
AS2R_Standard
BL1_Standard
SO5_Standard
FE2_Standard
FE3_Standard
SO6_Standard
KY2_Standard
WE1_Standard
AS3_Standard
AS7_Standard
BL1R_Standard
SO5R_Standard
FE2R_Standard
FE3R_Standard
KY2R_Standard
WE1R_Standard
AS3R_Standard

*snip*

Not lies. I said I couldn't find it, not that it wasn't there .

But thanks I didn't realise there were so many.
#6 - HVS5b
Has BL1 had its yellow flag error fixed?

Or is it BL1R with the problem?

Anyone know?
I'm not sure but I had a race at BL1R at the weekend andI noticed it seemed to throw up yellow flags when it shouldn't have.
#8 - HVS5b
Quote from Nick A :I'm not sure but I had a race at BL1R at the weekend andI noticed it seemed to throw up yellow flags when it shouldn't have.

Oh well, that seems to answer that.........

Cheers

I'll keep clear of that track meantime. My yellow flag % is bad enough atm.... :worried:
Actually, BL1R is excluded from yellow flags.
I always thought that I would not be very good at single seaters, but it seems that I have been doing pretty good recently!
SO6R still isn't in the list. Does it have problems as well?
I think SS1 needs a serious shake up of its track selection, these days the majority of the races are on tracks that are boring and not really suited to the FBM. Westhill and the South City Sprint tracks are used way too much, the Sprint tracks might be challenging, but they are actually really boring and Sprint 1 is the worst track in LFS. This is not just my opinion either, recently everyone has gotten sick of those tracks and started to vote end race to skip them.

A few tracks we need to be seeing a lot more of...

Blackwood
Aston Club
Fern Bay Gold Reversed
South City Chicane Route

...Blackwood is a track I hardly ever see, it seems the good tracks come on when the server only has 3 or 4 people in it, and the bad ones come on at the peak times.
On the UFBR side of things - I've just looked at a track listing and I'm sure it shows AS North, FE Gold, and KO2r. I might be completely wrong but I'm sure these circuits haven't been on the track rotation. Can anyone enlighten me as I'm missing AS North quite badly.

Thanks, Nigel.
#16 - SamH
SO6R is now in the list of tracks for Single Seater 1

SO1_Standard
SO2_Standard
SO3_Standard
AS1_Standard
AS2_Standard
SO1R_Standard
SO2R_Standard
SO3R_Standard
AS1R_Standard
AS2R_Standard
BL1_Standard
SO5_Standard
FE2_Standard
FE3_Standard
SO6_Standard
KY2_Standard
WE1_Standard
AS3_Standard
AS7_Standard
SO6R_Standard
SO5R_Standard
FE2R_Standard
FE3R_Standard
KY2R_Standard
WE1R_Standard
AS3R_Standard

I'd suggest taking away the short tracks in Race 3. A few days ago, it had FE1, AS1 and SO3 in a row. Not really the kind of tracks you'd expect to race in a GTR ^^
Quote from niall09 :I'd suggest taking away the short tracks in Race 3. A few days ago, it had FE1, AS1 and SO3 in a row. Not really the kind of tracks you'd expect to race in a GTR ^^

Indeed, with WE1R bolted on either end

It was quite funny tbh, but rather frustrating for those of us who wanted to race!
Well been on race 3 more often now and I loved the insanity of BL1 with 32 cars! I agree FE1 and the sprint tracks aren't so good, but it's good to have variety. If it's supposed to be the top tier of CTRA then we should be able to cope with smalll circuits The irony is it seems when almost nobody is on the server it has a long, wide track!
Quote from SamH :SO6R is now in the list of tracks for Single Seater 1

Thanks mate.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG