The online racing simulator
Carbon Fiber image
(9 posts, started )
Carbon Fiber image
i'm looking for a Carbon Fiber image for the F08 cars.

Even just a square woul work...

shouldi just steal one off of another car?

I think i will..

I'll post how it looks.

My plan is to apply the carbon fiber over the entire body then apply the graphic from there.

just for everyone else i'll post just the carbon fiber skin that is if it will work right lol!

(and yes i know im a demo it will be sometime next month before i can get the full version )
If you do, make sure you take care to line up the skin all over it. Lots of people have already covered a skin in the carbon fibre looky images, and they are generally to low res to work, and have patches all over them where the skin sections intersect.

I have one on my PC that I made (in 5 seconds) and it's awful, even at 4096 res.
ya that annoys me when the carbon doesnt line up...

I can do it alright but im using photoplus so it's hard to cut it to size.

thanks for the carbon image.. it will help alot.

i think this will be great if i put some time into it.
#5 - robt
Quote from indo420 :i'm looking for a Carbon Fiber image for the F08 cars.

(and yes i know im a demo it will be sometime next month before i can get the full version )

So skinning the FO8 in preparation???
Quote from robt :So skinning the FO8 in preparation???

bwhahaha so i can smoke y'all in meh F08 lamo

really im about a 4/10 at this game...
Quote from indo420 :bwhahaha so i can smoke y'all in meh F08 lamo

really im about a 4/10 at this game...

Do you have new demo? When I had a demo, (a week or two) I never got to try the FO8
Quote from ThunderCable :Do you have new demo? When I had a demo, (a week or two) I never got to try the FO8

no i only have the three cars and the one track.

I'm using the renderer thing that comes with the game. one of my buddies from wwiionline sent it to me to look at my skins while im making them.

makes one hell of a difference when making them since you dont have to load the game
Quote from indo420 :no i only have the three cars and the one track.

I'm using the renderer thing that comes with the game. one of my buddies from wwiionline sent it to me to look at my skins while im making them.

makes one hell of a difference when making them since you dont have to load the game

CMX viewer?

Carbon Fiber image
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG