The online racing simulator
Need Virus Help Quick
(9 posts, started )
Need Virus Help Quick
A few days ago I got a virus on my computer and then i thought i deleted it but its still on my computer because its blocked me acess to my Gmail (email) acount but not to my Yahoo or Hotmail acounts. Know the problemis after i thought i had gotten rid of it it blocked me acess to my email like i said and today it has taken over my computer beucase i was on youtube and when i went to type something in nothing happend so i copied the what i need into the the box and was going to edit it (since the vid was in 2 parts) so i had to add a space and it didn't alow me, and when i hit the space the comps response was as if i pressed Alt. And then after that my whole keyboard whent dead and i couldn't use it and so did my laptops keyboard. After that my mouse's wheel went dead and then my mouse stopped working so i quickly did a Hard Shut Down (holding the power button for 10 seconds) and then started the laptop back up and went to sign in and it froze at the login screen, so then i hard shut down and restarted (becuase i get it where it freezes on login sometimes) and then it happens again and has not changed. So i'm stuck at the login screen not able to do anything cause my mouse is dead so is my keyboard. What should i do becuase i can't go on the comp and re install windows which would get rid of the virus, becuase i have to sign into the computer which i can't do. So Please help me or tell me what i could do to get it working.

And since my laptop doesn't work i'm useing my dads desktop comp.

My laptop is a 2-3 Year old Vaio FJ Cruiser with mobile intel 910GML/GMS vid card or somthing like that and 504MB of RAM and a 1.73GHz proccesser rated at 2.4GHz

My anti Virus program is the newest Kaspersky as i buyed it about a month ago.

If there is anything else you want to know that may help just tell me and i'll see if i know the answer
Boot up in safe mode, run a hi-jack this log and post it here. Or, even better run an AV scan and let it do it's work. Otherwise you're best using the windows recovery thing and re-formating.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Boot up in safe mode, run a hi-jack this log and post it here. Or, even better run an AV scan and let it do it's work. Otherwise you're best using the windows recovery thing and re-formating.

how do you boot up in safe mode?
Reboot your PC, tap F8 a few times, then select safe mode and you'll boot into safe mode.
Didn't want to start a new thread but I think I also have a virus...

I downloaded Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware ('parrently it's good?), because Norton couldn't find anything.

Would a system restore do anything?
#6 - arco
Quote from JO53PHS :Would a system restore do anything?

Not really. Use Malwarebytes and check other similar threads like this one for tips to other resources.
#7 - mr_x
Quote from JO53PHS :
Would a system restore do anything?

Turn system restore off... It's completely useless and is a breeding ground for viruses. The first place viruses tend to attack is system restore because people think "oh no virus! I know I'll use system restore that'll fix it!" When they couldn't be more wrong and end up with (sometimes) a more embedded virus and a wider 'infection'

EDIT: and Norton is useless also. If it's expiring it'll give you virus-like symptoms so you think you're infected, magically when you renew these symptoms go away and your computer just goes back to running slow.
hey guys
got some help for ya

if you want be safetyer in network like without a anti-virus prog
and you don´t want pay for it use

AntiVir its free and very good testet and for advanxced safety use
to this prog AdAware2008 its free too and if oyu making mutch wiht internet servers or something use ZoneAlarm too this progs too

all this progs are free and to 100% trojan FREE!
if you want this progs GOOGLE for them
Malwarebytes seems to have done the job

There were some Trojans hiding in ma System 32

Need Virus Help Quick
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG