The online racing simulator
Dirt arena
(22 posts, started )
Dirt arena
Hi,
I was thinking would LFS developers make a Dirt arena ???
Drifters get a lot of tracks and Arenas like car parck and so on.
and people who love rallycross have abaut 3 tracks and nothing else
It wauld be better for you to make a dirt arena so people cauld play Autograss rally rallycross so you developers wauld not need to creat any
tracks if you made a car park with tarmac i would sai its the same think only
with full of dirt

So its for people who like Rally , Rallycross , DERBY (real derby is on dirt ;]) and Autograss

If you developers read this tell me is it a good idea and if not tell me why not?

And all LFS players who like rallycross tracks ? what do you think

Don't ask for any hils FLAT DIRT maybe if its not hard for you to make bumps or small hil going up (this dose not matter )

Please read!!! and tell me what do you think

(sorry for post in programers forum )
#3 - Joris
Not a bad suggestion imho. A few square kilomters of dirt will do nicely.
Anyone? I don't get it nobody likes derby , rally, and so on.?
Yeah. Some motocross-style humps in one part of it would be good fun too.
Quote from deiwisxxx :Anyone? I don't get it nobody likes derby , rally, and so on.?

No one likes derby?

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=49882

It's more that the dev's won't have time for implent stuff like you ask for, due to the size of the developer team and their vision aswell.
I think the main goal for the dev's is to create new tracks/cars/features that are more in the racing league, so for us that enjoys bangers, fetishes and fat ladies there won't be much love for us.

On the other side, what we have right now ain't that bad after all.
I dont see any new rallycross tracks ? If they going to make autograss go on we want to see that but they will not ! So what was the pont to make a car park? can't they make a car park with full of dirt? is that very hard to do ?
I don't think it's hard to do, but time consuming - yes.
That's probally the reason why they won't do it, they got too much allready to make,tweak and polish to do stuff like this.

Also I think it's something that only the minority of the community wants, and therfor it's not anything that won't be prioritied.

Maybe in future tho, or when they release a track making tool we'll see it, if they release it
there's track , but there ins't rallyx car. we are driving in standart city car on rallyx track,thats dumb.First of all we need a normal car whit roll-cages, good suspesion,sq gearbox,and lots more...
I think the dev's might be scared of having empty servers. I doubt a dirt arena would be very time consuming, but it would create another combo for the servers, and wouldn't attract that many new players to LFS. (Though there's a good chance it might ) Players would be more spread out across the servers.

EDIT: And a rallyx car would be great, probably the best car to add IMO, but it is unlikely to happen in the near future.
But think its not fair for tarmac racers and drifters they have a lot of cars they fit and we have standart cars with no roll-cages and 3 tracks (they are boring now ) need a change. dirt arena will be great and a car with roll-cage wich will fit in there (i hate using slick mod ) if its a simulator why dont you divide cars 50% 50%? 10 rallycross cars and 10 tarmack cars ?
I think lfs first needss better gravel with dips and holes and inregulairitys.

ANd moddeled tyre groves only then can rally cros be saved and then a dirt ovelw ould be great fun for 2 or 3 sesions a week
Lfs
yes but if they can't do dips and holes thats alright can they just make a arena with gravel thats all just add an arena to a new pach and we will do derbyes all that kind of stuff

p.s.

I wauld like to hear somthing from developers to (leave a post here)
Quote from deiwisxxx :yes but if they can't do dips and holes thats alright can they just make a arena with gravel thats all just add an arena to a new pach and we will do derbyes all that kind of stuff

p.s.

I wauld like to hear somthing from developers to (leave a post here)

I'd like a dirt arena too, but as was pointed out in the first reply, it's already on the list of improvement suggestions.

Also, don't hold your breath on engaging the devs in a discussion about any suggestion. LFS is not a democracy. The devs have their list of priorities. They might look at this forum to gauge community interest in a certain feature, or they might not, for all I know. They don't look at the forum and say, "Well, now that 500 people have asked for neons and bodykits, we need to implement them."
Sounds like an ok idea, so we can build our own RallyX tracks. I'm all for it.
Quote from Danke :I'd like a dirt arena too, but as was pointed out in the first reply, it's already on the list of improvement suggestions.

Also, don't hold your breath on engaging the devs in a discussion about any suggestion. LFS is not a democracy. The devs have their list of priorities. They might look at this forum to gauge community interest in a certain feature, or they might not, for all I know. They don't look at the forum and say, "Well, now that 500 people have asked for neons and bodykits, we need to implement them."

I know what you mean but its a simple think if they creat a car park and then a skid pad or somthing like this so why not a car parg with gravel The game would be not just for the racing but we cauld have Rally (i think people would creat rally tracks and make championchip) If you sai no thats ok
We could have little rally humps so you could jump, maybe with variable height and distance?
actually they could add a veeery big area that has some tarmac, some gravel, some mud, some water, some sand, some snow, some ice... bla bla...

... and then you could plot your autocross-layout into this. that'd be cool, really.
Thats what im saing here (if they can all things but if they cant ) we only ask for a dirt park or car park (gravel)
Well even if it has already been sugested it's not in the over sugested list of things!

Actually it would probably not take much of the devs time to do it and would bring a lot to rally cross enthusiasts!

That part of the game of the game has been marginalized for a long time. It would be fair and I can't think of any potential new content that has a
bigger (benefit / dev time) ratio than this one!
Maybe a huge area with a corner that has some elevation changes(so it isn't in the way for people who want big dirt AX, dirt AX would be loads of fun.
Do they ever read this kind of think i wauld like to hear what are they saing abaut this ? is it that hard to do it i dont think for them is....

Dirt arena
(22 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG