The online racing simulator
dfp profiler question
(5 posts, started )
dfp profiler question
Im not sure where to post this, so i figured here was best place. Ive got a DFP and i downloaded the logitech profiler. As with the team on friday nights play cops and robbers. I thought would be good to have alternate indicators flashing like cop cars do IRL. So i open my profiler go options record timing. Then i set key command to
7 press
pause 0.5
7 release
8 press
pause 0.5
8 release

I also ticked repeat and set the slider to fast yet, in lfs when i press the button, i get left indicator, right indicator then just stops. Have i gone wrong somewhere really obvious.
Or
Does lfs not support repeaters. As i clicked help and said "if game supports repeat key stroke" or something.

Setting below.
thanks in advance.
Attached images
command.jpg
repeater.jpg
#2 - filur
It will only repeat while you keep the button pressed, and the repeat-rate is extremely fast even at the lowest setting.
thanks filur for the quick reply.
Oh well then thought i could press button and itrepeat button press
#4 - Fox 2
Hmm.. I chek this repeat function on some other programs and it didnt work properly. But you can just hold this wheel button. Or set command to gas and brake pedals so every time when you press them - command would run.
Quote from Fox 2 :Hmm.. I chek this repeat function on some other programs and it didnt work properly. But you can just hold this wheel button. Or set command to gas and brake pedals so every time when you press them - command would run.

Thats an idea. I never thought of that. If i set it to both gas and brake then i should be fine

thanks.

Edit : Cant do it as pedals are set to axis not buttons

dfp profiler question
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG