The online racing simulator
How much would it increase my fps?
(18 posts, started )
Hello.

I am thinking of upgrading my graphics card (Nvidia Geforce 6200 LE) to Nvidia Geforce 8800 that has 512 ram. My current graphics card has 216 ram so i get about 30-50 fps sometimes. Oh and i have a processor thats 3Ghz.
So how much would i get fps with a nvidia geforce 8800 card?
Maybe this can help you.
#3 - G!NhO
i think you will get a lot more fps
Ok thanks for helping.
Oh would it work good on Test drive unlimited because i get about 5 fps now when i try it?
#6 - dadge
it might help you get some extra fps. but not many.
TDU should be fine.
what cpu and ram do you have?
In first post he say that he got 3ghz processor but nothing about model or something.
Quote from Tonttula :Oh would it work good on Test drive unlimited because i get about 5 fps now when i try it?

I can play TDU with 40 FPS, I'm pretty fine with it. I have 9600 gt though, but it's almost a 8800 And my CPU is running only at 2.26 Ghz, so I'm sure you'll get more FPS.
Ok here is some info i got of a program.

MS Windows XP SP3 Intel Pentium 4 CPU 3.06 GHz 3 GB RAM, Nvidia Geforce 6200 LE and i think that my computer can support PCI graphic cards.
And could it be something in my internet connection or in my computer harddrive because almost 50 % of the time when i download something its corrupted and i dont do anything else with the computer at the time the file is downloading i also shut MSN and other programs.
#11 - Jakg
PCI is not the same as PCI-E and so the GFX card won't work.
Well is there a different one that would work on my comp?
there's a very good chance that your pc is agp graphics. i think it would also be DDR1 ram. go into your control panel and then into thw administrator tools. from there you need to open the event viewer. check to see if there has been any errors in the system. yellow = warning and red = error occured.
Um i cant find any administrator tools because i dont know that word in finnish my computer isnt in english language.
Now i found it.

Ok i have found a lot of errors and it says that half of them are something called "perfnet"? And half are application errors. And my antivirus says that there are warnings and errors alot until it got corrupted when i was scrolling it down.

Is there something wrong in my computer like really wrong.
Does it matter if my computer is "AGB" graphics can i then upgrade my card to a Geforce 8800 GTS 512?
APG? if that's what you're talking about then no. i don't think you can get the 8800GTS in APG. only pci-e.
i just recently installed the XFX NVIDIA Ge-Force 8400GS and i went from 60fps to 120 minimum ive had 250 at some points

(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG