The online racing simulator
New Driver here :)
(31 posts, started )
Been in watching, not driving in RsRadicals, hehe they look a bit more advanced than me, not sure if thats a safe server for me to start on
Quote from Jedievensen :Been in watching, not driving in RsRadicals, hehe they look a bit more advanced than me, not sure if thats a safe server for me to start on

Really? I was on there quite a lot this evening and I didn't see you connect. The RSR boys are just out to have fun on their server. Your skill level will not bother them at all, they are a friendly bunch.
Well i was staying spectator, the racing seemed serious to me lol so i didnt go in and join, but now that i know ill join
What was the track and which car ?

Don't be afraid to join in mate.
Quote from Jedievensen :Been in watching, not driving in RsRadicals, hehe they look a bit more advanced than me, not sure if thats a safe server for me to start on

I'm sure nobody on that server would blame you when you mention that you are a beginner.
i think first time i was in it was Blackwood reverse, not sure, was definetly F1 looking cars.could've been another track
Second time i know it was car park tracks.
I'll join today though

New Driver here :)
(31 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG