The online racing simulator
Team Ireland Single Seaters
(13 posts, started )
Hello,

Team Ireland are looking for a decent skinner to skin the Formula BMW, the Formula XR , Formula V8 and the F1 car. We require alpinestars, Avon tyres, Borla, and also tic tacs. Our colours are White and green, we would like the irish tricolour to appear somewhere on the skin too. Logo's will be supplied down the bottom

Thanks,

James Taylor

Team Ireland Manager
Attached images
IE.png
I will try to make a skin for the fbm for you, but no promises as I rarely finish anything but I have tried making you a different logo, as the other one I dont think I could have made work with the skin, but here is what I made, I will continue to work on the skin now.
That would be great, but we would rather all the orange to be green and the green square to be orange
Skin
Anybody offering to make a skin it is gladly accepted and appreciated so please if you will make us a skin!!
Can either of you send me your msn username, it would be easier to take your ideas and get what you want that way.
Wouldn't it be easier to just use the A1GP Team Ireland livery? :P
I never liked the Irish A1GP car. There's no orange. Who designed that? And did they have an Irish flag?
I think the skin for the fbm is nearly done, just would like to talk to one of you on msn to see if you have any other ideas, here is what I have so far.
Msn
WackoZacko . I wrote to u in personal mail, with my address.
Quote from pacesetter :That would be great, but we would rather all the orange to be green and the green square to be orange

Surely then it wouldn't resembled the Irish flag properly? I.e. it would be flipped horizontally?
Quote from DaveWS :Surely then it wouldn't resembled the Irish flag properly? I.e. it would be flipped horizontally?

Yes i know. and it is like that. i didnt make the decision and we could have done it the other way, but its fine now, and it doesnt HAVE to resemble the flag (the logo that is) ty anyway
Damn i like ur team skin so much :color: IRELAND
Quote from cathal50cc :Damn i like ur team skin so much :color: IRELAND

lol, thats all thanks to WackoZacco, and yes, they are very nice :color:

(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG