The online racing simulator
This or That?(PS3 vs Xbox)
(33 posts, started )

Poll : PS3 or Xbox 360 ?

Closed since :
PlayStation 3
Xbox 360
TBH, you'd be pleased as punch with either console.

I own both, I er towards the xbox because it just feels "right", the ps3 feels a bit "techy" and not as streamlined a gaming system as the xbox, but they are both very good.

I have just got LBP for the ps3, which is ok, but I am really loving wipeout HD on the ps3 ATM.
@danowat is the online play in the ps3 system easy to play online with aka plug an play online??
Very easy and totally free!
hehe good. do you have it, and if you do have you got "midnight club:los angeles" then???
#30 - Jakg
Xbox - Cheap, but paying for Live = FAIL.

PS3 - Better, but if i wanted 1337 gfx i'd be on my PC, so irrelevant - Blu-Ray and integrated WiFi are useless to me and so it's poor value.

Either way my Xbox (original one) is more than enough for me - and it spends all it's time running XMBC anyway...
Quote from skolekaj :hehe good. do you have it, and if you do have you got "midnight club:los angeles" then???

I do have a ps3, haven't got midnight club. Wouldn't want it either. Got GT5prologue, all I need until the full version is out.
ok
Quote from brandons48 :Ok, i just wanted to start something here, I'll probably do more polls like this with [...] Drifting or Racing etc.

DON'T!!

This or That?(PS3 vs Xbox)
(33 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG