The online racing simulator
My first public VWS racing wip
Well, it's my first public skin for the VWS and just wanted to know some opinions about it.. to see if I'm going in the right direction

Been thinking of doing the orange line in gray or maybe some other color..
it looks like there is some pretty severe stretching on the sides
Well, the number plate is supposed to look that way.. it's a font at 75% height but the VW logo is a bit streched indeed..
Looking good, you're going in the right direction indeed. Just the VW logo ye, but you've already spotted that.
Thanks

some (minor) progress:

Don't have much time to work on it due to the holidays and stuff..
-fixed the stretching.
-added hankook logo
-added some text + vw-cup url
-added "R" logo's on the rear
hankook logo is stretched.

do the circle test.
Quote from Thunderhead :hankook logo is stretched.

do the circle test.

oh.. thanks.. I didn't even notice .. I'll fix it when I find some time
looks great!
Thanks

Still haven't worked on it.. hard to find time to work on it, did some attempts, but failed to concentrate properly so didn't work out well.. maybe next year
(sounds far away, but it's just the day after tomorrow)
Quote from Sponge :Thanks

Still haven't worked on it.. hard to find time to work on it, did some attempts, but failed to concentrate properly so didn't work out well.. maybe next year
(sounds far away, but it's just the day after tomorrow)

Nice skin, I like the lining on the side.
I wish I had some ideas like that, but my lines always look stupid or crapy
Looks good, I like the logo on the rear quarter
It's been a pretty long time since I've worked on the skin but today I've added a little to it It's not really something you'll notice at first but I've added a kind of 'noise' to the black part of the skin, makes it look a bit like metallic paint I also tried to make some kind of diffuser on the rear with some shadow effects, but I'm not really good at it.. And now I don't know what else to do with it.. I like the clean look, but some more logo's would fill it up a bit more..

- overview
- metallic detail (i hope it shows clear enough)
- diffuser

Let me know what you think
Looks great, feels "real". By real I mean something that _could_ look like a real life race skin, and not of hte fantasy type.
Canot really find any downsides with it
Really coming along nice!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG