The online racing simulator
What Did You Get For Christmas?
(223 posts, started )
#51 - JJ72
I will get my hair dyed.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I got a PS3 + Games from GF, and no clue from family.

..I wish my GF could have afforded that for me....

wll i know im getting money, using it as part of the moneyto myself a dslr, and there is a suspicion of a wii between me and my dad, we will see lol
Quote from Crashgate3 :I asked for Guitar Hero: World Tour and judging by the size of the box, my parents have got me the full set with the drums and mic.

Haha, this makes me sound about 12, I'm nearly 30

I asked for, and received, a lightsaber for Christmas last year. I'm 35.
Why would I get a gift for some pagan ritual?
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Got a £20 cheque from my Mothers sister

That would be your Aunty jackass.

Haven't had any early presents but I do know I've got a TomTom SatNav and a iPod to plug into my headunit in my car.

Check back tomorrow for updates...
Quote from niall09 :You open your presents on Xmas eve? :o

yep, after we eat our supper we open presents. We do this cos our family is spread over UK, and they all cant come early in the morning.
I don't know yet, expected next to nothing (I was too expensive this year, university, car), but there is something really big standing right next to the christmas tree, size of a washing machine but taller, and my silblings hint it could be a present for me, i have no friggin idea what it is
For christmas I asked for a bottle of Benylin chesty cough medicine. I think I have got 2 bottles of the stuff. *shakes bottle shaped present* .. *cough*
Quote from ACCAkut :I don't know yet, expected next to nothing (I was too expensive this year, university, car), but there is something really big standing right next to the christmas tree, size of a washing machine but taller, and my silblings hint it could be a present for me, i have no friggin idea what it is

That will be a fridge
money, probably gonna use for my college classes
Cyclocomputer, encyclopedia, sleeping bag.

Cyclocomp. looks very good, other things will sink under layer of dust i guess. ...or maybe not.
Quote from GFresh :Early Xmas prezzies so far:

T-Shirt.
Family Guy - Blue Harvest DVD.
Driving Theory Test DVD (Sheesh, subtle hint for me there...)
New Door and drawer fronts for my kitchen.
New worktops for my kitchen.
PS3 (very early prezzy, had it for a few months, but it was for xmas, lol)

As subtle as the parents giving you suitcases as a birthday present.

I know I'm getting a bunch of 'Killers' stuff (new album.....t-shirts....dvd) from my brothers but after that who knows.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :That will be a fridge

no, it was a vacuum cleaner and a small microwave oven, for my university appartement, hadn't thought about that and i got some DVDs, a big book full of classic cars and some smaller stuff.
so far forza 2 platinum hits
Quote from MAGGOT :..I wish my GF could have afforded that for me....

Well... if you look what I gave her..

Wii + Rock Band 2 + Necklace...

No wonder I can afford iRacing easily.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Well... if you look what I gave her..

Wii + Rock Band 2 + Necklace...

Nothing says love like buying people expensive things. The only time I would ever feel obligated to buy anyone a gift is to return the favor of they bought me one. Otherwise, I don't give anyone gifts.
Bought myself some presents few weeks ago, Return to castle wolfenstein and Quake 4 (both were like 15€ together). Got a nice comic book from my grandparents and rechargable batteries and a recharger from my gf for my digi camera. Plus some socks and soap. Didn't get a glockenspiel though
A Book.
A T-Shirt.
Flight Simulator X. :P
Logitech Extreme 3d Pro Joystick.
New mobile phone, tablet, clothes.
Quote from wheel4hummer :Nothing says love like buying people expensive things. The only time I would ever feel obligated to buy anyone a gift is to return the favor of they bought me one. Otherwise, I don't give anyone gifts.

I just... I have a surplus and felt like getting rid of it, and I did that really well!

It's amazing how quickly 900$ can disappear.
3200 kr
3 games
headset worth 800 kr
500 kr for shopping
And some other shit
edit: irrelevant.

A somewhat used, 4th revision Nikon ED AF 80-200 2.8 D. Went to get a wide angle but left the store with that.
Attached images
7 its full of zoom.JPG
A leather casing for my mp3-player
a coupon for a book
some DVDs
some monies, which I will invest soon (Fanatec, here I come)...

What Did You Get For Christmas?
(223 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG