The online racing simulator
Credits as a christmas present
Sorry, I need a quick answer, is this possible?

---

Not possible, this will be a suggestion for you devs then
#3 - Gil07
Buy a voucher for the amount you want, and give the code to the person you want
First ask Victor if he could transfer the desired amount from your account to another. If he says that he can, make sure that you have enough credits on your account. I don't see another way.
Quote from Gil07 :Buy a voucher for the amount you want, and give the code to the person you want

What??

" Buy S1 voucher £ 12 - £ 2 = £ 10
Buy S1 -> S2 upgrade voucher £ 12 - £ 2 = £ 10
Buy S2 voucher £ 24 - £ 2 = £ 22"

only those in there
-
(ussbeethoven) DELETED by ussbeethoven
I'm 99% sure you are correct, ussbeethoven.
Quote from ussbeethoven :If I'm correct and the user is already S2-licensed, the value of the voucher will be added to his/her LFS account. He/She can then manually enable e.g. high-res skins by using the 1024x1024 option ingame.

Really? That didn't solve my problem lol
atm it's not really possible to buy just credit for someone else I'm afraid. Although if you really want to I can move an entire credit payment to another account. But just giving another account some credits can't be done atm.
Quote from Victor :atm it's not really possible to buy just credit for someone else I'm afraid. Although if you really want to I can move an entire credit payment to another account. But just giving another account some credits can't be done atm.

Alright, late for now, but thank you still Would be a good improvement in future!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG