The online racing simulator
BF1 autoclutch always on?
(9 posts, started )
I just noticed that while driving a BF1, the autoclutch setting is grayed-out and locked on. Any reason for that?
Probably because the real clutch on the Sauber has an anti-stall system, part of which will be an 'autoclutch'.
Quote from Rotareneg :I just noticed that while driving a BF1, the autoclutch setting is grayed-out and locked on. Any reason for that?

not only bf1

all gtr do that too

and we cant use h-shifter with gtrs
Quote from lfs-drift staff :not only bf1

all gtr do that too

and we cant use h-shifter with gtrs

Not all GTR's , XFR, XRR and FXR has the sequential one, like VW's DSG box, where you don't need to use clutch. Next gear is always on. FZR and UFR uses H one.
Quote from Kirill.D :Not all GTR's , XFR, XRR and FXR has the sequential one, like VW's DSG box, where you don't need to use clutch. Next gear is always on. FZR and UFR uses H one.

oo didnt noticed that since fzr and ufr are the 2 one i never use lol
Quote from Kirill.D :Not all GTR's , XFR, XRR and FXR has the sequential one, like VW's DSG box, where you don't need to use clutch. Next gear is always on. FZR and UFR uses H one.

And that's still not entirely correct. You do need to use clutch on shifting to first gear and taking off in cars with sequential gearbox, clutch option isn't locked for them either.
You don't need to use clutch on shifting to first gear and taking off in cars with sequential gearbox, I'm sure about that.
Quote from BlakjeKaas :You don't need to use clutch on shifting to first gear and taking off in cars with sequential gearbox, I'm sure about that.

Then you've got auto-clutch for the sequential cars activated.

(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG