The online racing simulator
Omg Hacked Once Again! Cost Me 24 Quid!
(33 posts, closed, started )
Quote from R.Kolz :Here you have your hacker in action, I guess.

did he have a go at you or something? cos his message isnt very nice

anyway, hope everything will sort out, good luck
Do you have a girlfriend/wife, that is fed up of you playing?
Or someone close to you that can have PHYSICAL access to your computer from time to time?

That might explain a lot of stuff...
Quote from DeadWolfBones :User error.

I'm inclined to agree with this.
Once might be bad luck, but having the same thing happen again points to either having one that's stupidly easy to guess or some sort of keylogging software installed.
Maybe the developers of LFS could put your account in-game in "temporary ban" of all servers and that guy will chill down? and when Developers could unban you then he might have left hacking your account.

Ps.. did someone else hack your account in lfs? once (month ago) orange_boy_uk was wrecking in ctra race 1 some ppl...
I'm of the opinion it's a keylogger too
I saw this "Jamie" at the BLACKWOOD DEMO XFG XRG server at around 2am today. I remember because he just kept ramming into me, so I looked at his username and it was effectively ORANGE BOY UK. He wasn't alone either there were 3 or 4 others wreaking everybody and creating havock. It seems they come in packs to avoid getting banned.

I hope this information might be useful so these guys can be detected and dealt with.
change your mail pass too
I'm closing this thread. It's a bit silly how everyone's just guessing while I've already given the answer (yet OP doesn't seem to have read my post).

To prevent further use of the account I've banned it. Orange_boy, in order to get the account unbanned you must do what I've explained in my post earlier in this thread : http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=1016196#post1016196
This thread is closed

Omg Hacked Once Again! Cost Me 24 Quid!
(33 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG