The online racing simulator
what is FXR_LFSEA2008_Super.jpg?
It said Could not load file : data\skins\FXR_LFSEA2008_Super.jpg while I run Z6
It's a skin, surpisingly!
Quote from scania :It said Could not load file : data\skins\FXR_LFSEA2008_Super.jpg while I run Z6

youve been here since 06 and still dont know that??

clever boy
actually, it's not a skin, it is a preview of a skinpack, I've had this too, either rename (so it does not have FXR or any car name followed by an underscore) or move the file out of the folder (as well as deleting the file) will get rid of the message.

When something like this happens to an actual skin, shorten the name (AFAIK it's 26 characters max including car name abbreviation)
Quote from Zipppy :actually, it's not a skin, it is a preview of a skinpack, I've had this too, either rename (so it does not have FXR or any car name followed by an underscore) or move the file out of the folder (as well as deleting the file) will get rid of the message.

When something like this happens to an actual skin, shorten the name (AFAIK it's 26 characters max including car name abbreviation)

Zippy is quite correct, the file LFS cannot load is the preview to the LFSEA 2008 SuperCar Skin Pack and was dumped in the skins folder when you extracted the skin pack to it.

LFSEA SuperCar Skin Pack (the last ever unfortunately) is available from:HERE

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG