The online racing simulator
drift problem
(18 posts, started )
drift problem
Hey.. Sorry for making more thread about it, but i have watched all topic and helped alot.
But

I got some problem with the drift. I trying to make a long drift but i cant make it. If i get around half way, and i try to make abit longer. Either i spin or i just stopping to drift :S any tips how to make it ?
I got logitech vibrator feedback 180 grade turn. But i get g25 after chrismas.

Thanks for help. And how to control the car to not spin?

Sorry for bad english.
To prevent the car from spinning, first of all, brake before the turn, and turn into it nicely, avoiding any drift. If the uncontrolable does go out of control - use your imagination!
You have to feel it, drifting on the limit... Finding this limit is the hardest. If you accelerate, you may spin, if not, you may stop drifting... Practice a lot, that helps.
Throttle controll... thats whats its all about
#5 - AMB
Your right, drift is a problem.
And get more stable drift setup
#7 - G!NhO
maybe you should put your "Vibrator" away from your joystick...
Quote from G!NhO :maybe you should put your "Vibrator" away from your joystick...

:doh:
-
(Tomson(FIN)) DELETED by Tomson(FIN)
TY FOR the tips.

Not yoystick... But a wheel =p

Well i love drift. But i always spin to much around and lose control
foot on throttle
#11 - AMB
Quote from G!NhO :maybe you should put your "Vibrator" away from your joystick...

Your post is so pretty with that infraction next to it, oh wait, I have one too christmas spirit and all.

Quote from AMB :Your post is so pretty with that infraction next to it, oh wait, I have one too christmas spirit and all.

no it isnt nice

where is yours?
Quote from AMB :Your post is so pretty with that infraction next to it, oh wait, I have one too christmas spirit and all.

lol laughing so hard..

There is a lfs drifting bibble in youtube.. go find that!
Throttle controlling is the most important thing in driftin imo
#14 - AMB
Scroll up near the top

back on topic, you need a good setup, good entry and throttle control and a decent amount of car control.
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :lol laughing so hard..

There is a lfs drifting bibble in youtube.. go find that!
Throttle controlling is the most important thing in driftin imo

drifting with a joystick is very different then with a wheel so i dont think he learns anything from that video

edit: oh...lol now i see your post ^^
well..

u need tons of pracc to get the control of Drifting.. after that is just more, more, more, etc pracc to get better.. and its here it´s get fun.. u are getting the speed up and in control.

but.. u need to get a really nice setup to start with also...
goodluck man..

™DB Nicce...

drift problem
(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG