The online racing simulator
i have trouble with my pen tablet plz help
(6 posts, started )
#1 - lerts
i tried photoshop and art rage with the pen and the problem is that if you draw on the surface softly no line appears untill you apply enough presure till it clicks no line appears

i cant draw applying so much pressure, i even set sensitivity of the tablet to maximum and nothing

imo the problem is that the drawing program recognize the pen as a mouse and untill you dont click aplying enough pressure it wont draw

anybody with a tablet knows how can i draw with a minimun pressure?

hell i think i just threw 50 euros away
If your using a wacom, like i am, make sure under the settings its used as 'Pen Mode' and not 'Mouse Mode'
#3 - lerts
yes i have it in pencil mode and still got the problem

im begining to wonder if my tablet is defective cause i find imposible to draw with so much presure

i draw with many fainted lines hrdly touching the paper but with my tablet you can see it starts drawing when the click sounds, and the click sounds when you apply presure not just touching the tablet

btw im using a wacom bamboo one but i think the trouble is in the drawing program that only draws when it recognizes the click as pressing
Do you have settings like the this?

As you press the pen the 'Current Pressure' bar should fill up. You should be able to just lightly press the pen to get a little bit of pressure. If that works properly then it should work fine in Photoshop.
Attached images
tablet.JPG
#5 - lerts

(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG