The online racing simulator
Mapping question
(15 posts, closed, started )
Mapping question
Hello,

I know it, we can't create maps for LFS. But if we can, we gets more players = more money for LFS Team ?

If mapping was possible, we got make than many maps, highways example.
LFS is race game, but for me, it's real life game, and LFS must played in real maps/environements.

Sorry bad english...
#2 - G!NhO
No

already suggested 1 gazillion times
Quote from RAM0011 :Hello,

I know it, we can't create maps for LFS. But if we can, we gets more players = more money for LFS Team ?

If mapping was possible, we got make than many maps, highways example.
LFS is race game, but for me, it's real life game, and LFS must played in real maps/environements.

Sorry bad english...

Then we'll end up with a bunch of shit mods ala' R-Factor.

Ok =)

Get we banned, if we try to create some maps (or to trying to find the hidded map files ?)
If you create them for private use then that's ok. If you release them/share them then it's not. You can include them in videos that you make however, as I said, you cannot share any mods (at least, not here on the official forum)
Ok =)

PS: Where are the maps files hidded
Dunno
#8 - G!NhO
In C:\WINDEOWS\system32\LFS "secret" maps
The main problem with user generated content is that for every amazing map, there'll be a thousand shit ones.

Then, online all the tracks in use would be custom ones, where you have to download it. Not good for server drifting, where you just go from one server to another. One of the reasons I hate playing FPS games sometimes, especially CSS, where I have to download their game scripts, their sound effects, their music, their tags, their models and their map. I only wanted to have a 10 minute blast.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Then we'll end up with a bunch of shit mods ala' R-Factor.

yoo means A lá r-Factor
on the other hand it would be nice to see a video/interview in debt about all the creation processes involved in getting the new content / features out.

maby good idea to stop all this whining about new content, and it could be educational aswell
Quote from G!NhO :In C:\WINDEOWS\system32\LFS "secret" maps

will you stop being a dick with your useless posts? i can undersdand if you post it few times for fun, but you dont have to be like this all the time.....
Quote from RAM0011 :I know it, we can't create maps for LFS. But if we can, we gets more players = more money for LFS Team ?

Maybe. But...
1. The devs are fine moneywise
2. More money wouldn't speed up development anyway
This thread is closed

Mapping question
(15 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG