The online racing simulator
Dat wuz mine, ah tellz ya! Stupid engine...

Congrats to the various winners! I enjoyed my 6 or so races, despite my various failures. Thanky Boothy for being a great team mate! I would have beaten him if my afore-mentioned engine hadn't decided to concern me with its self-destructiveness, but that's racing!
Quote from adamlfs :Hehe Woot Team Champs and Production Champ

Good event guys, whens the next one.

check the "driver chat" of the BTCC league
Wow I still finished forth in the championship, that's incredible. At least it ended with a win.

Gratz to the winners.
... NO way im joining a bat7 league ..

Last one I did was horrid. Lemme know when theres a BTCC one again
Shall I advertise it here?
I asked this in TC, but I'll ask here too for a quick reply Could someone explain bat7 tyres for me? acb10 and other one are inters? Is there any official info about anything in this fakin game. Ty
Im guessing youre my team mate then going by what you said in team chat lol. Got the answer for you in there
New BAT7 Racer Game! :)
Players will need to be registered and logged in before they can enter the private game. When logged in, clicking the following URL will take you to the join game page:

http://batracer.com/-cj?&D&35304

Alternatively, you can select "private games" from the menu and enter the number "35304" into the box. The game password is "liveforspeed". Take care not to accidentally join a public game by mistake.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Everyone again is welcome. Please try and fill up existing teams rather than making new ones.

We'll be starting whenever Jon feels like it
I was thinking more about posting a new thread, tbh.

People who were interested in joining but saw that the season was already underway probably won't take another look at this thread. Better start a new one to give them the chance to join. IMO.
Quote from zeugnimod :I was thinking more about posting a new thread, tbh.

People who were interested in joining but saw that the season was already underway probably won't take another look at this thread. Better start a new one to give them the chance to join. IMO.

Indeed true. And then I can post the results in there

Would a kind mod mind making a new thread with the title from the above post and the OP as that post too please
Bump, need moar players!
Any ideia when it's going to start? I would like to join because the Winter BTCC was great fun and I enjoyed it a lot, but with Christmas coming and until the end of the year, is going to be really complicated for me to play, since there will be a lot of days I wont be home...
Quote from J@tko :Please try and fill up existing teams rather than making new ones.

^^!!!!!

Its a 25 day season, btw. We'll start when Jon feels like it.

Join LFS Winter BTCC BATRacer Series
(315 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG