The online racing simulator
game bug: shifting down
(6 posts, started )
I've got a problem, which i am sure is a problem from the game;

the game automatically keeps shifting down, making it unable for me to shift up. So basically my whole game is wrecked.

I know it's an ingame problem because no matter what button i set for shift down, it makes no difference.

Nor does it make a difference if I choose the automatic gearbox
Are you using the keyboard or a wheel?

Are you using Patch Z or a Test Patch?
It'll definitely happen if you're using the automatic gearbox. Turn it off and you can shift properly
Quote from NotAnIllusion :It'll definitely happen if you're using the automatic gearbox. Turn it off and you can shift properly

gosh, offcourse i dont drive with an automatic gearbox

and I also drive with a wheel (but when i switch to keyboard, it still happens)

i m not sure what patch i use, i downloaded it from ingame popup
#5 - Joe93
Try a fresh copy of LFS. about all i can suggest tbh cant see any other reason =\
#6 - amp88
Quote from remcees :I've got a problem, which i am sure is a problem from the game...

Could you please post a single player replay demonstrating this problem. I know I'm not the only one struggling to understand exactly what the problem is. To save a single player replay:

1. Firstly check that LFS is recording replays. Go to options -> Game. Now look at the "Single player replay save option". You want this to be "[enabled - manual save]. Click on it to change it if it's at another option.
2. Go back to main menu and select Single Player. Choose the track and car then start a race/qualifying/practice session.
3. Drive around for a lap showing the problem happening.
4. Once you've driven around either press the "1" key to automatically save the replay with an automated name or press the "2" key to save the replay with a custom name.
5. Create a new post here and use the "Manage Attachments" button below to upload the single player replay you created in step 4 above to your post. The SPR will be found in the data\spr folder wherever you installed LFS (e.g. if you installed LFS in C:\ the folder will be C:\LFS\data\spr)

(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG