The online racing simulator
Concept Racing's 1st Birthday
(45 posts, started )
Grats guys!
#27 - Dru
A year has 'flashed by' literally.

It's great to see that a year on from 'that day' that we set out to do something - and something we did - although as it was 'just a concept' know one truly knows if we did this deliberately or just stumbled across our objectives over the course of 2008.

Thanks goes to the other 11 great guys that make up CR, team mates new and old and also 'friends of Concept Racing' that made this first year truely great.

Now less of the speeches and more of that god damm cake!
Grats guys
Congrats Guys

Always fun to race against you all.
And they said it would never last. Grats (as they say)
happy birthday you bunch of oldies :P

only joking lol

have a good one, and heres to the more years (raises glass)
#32 - SamH
I remember the day Concept formed! I can hardly believe that's a year ago already! The team started out strongly from the outset and since then has continued to build momentum!

Happy Birthday Concept and congratulations for making LFS an even more fun thing to be involved in. Here's to the first of many years of Concept Racing
Happy birthday and Merry Christmas Concept Racing! May you race in LFS for many years to come!
Happy birthday to a great team.
:banana:Happy birthday, christmas and new year! mastree::yipee::woohoo:
oh, it's a year already...happy birthday to every concept racer
Grats CR. It was always fun to race with ya.
#38 - mr_x
Happy Birthday chaps! Doesn't seem like that long since I was racing with you guys in ZWR!
Congrats Guys Nice One - Happy Birthday
Thank you guys, it's really nice to get congratulated by so many good friends!

Also big thanks to the Fragmaster guys, Failure and fellows have given us the opportunity to chat on their ventrilo server, appreciated big time!

greetz

der butz
somehow i missed this sry, happy bday, best wishes for future
Congrats!
#43 - AMB
Happy birthday you old pirates.
Whhhhhooooooooooooo,

Now allready 1 years, time is going fast,

lets go for a other year then
hmmm sry for my late birthday wishes... I forgot to post old friends! Yeah you've done it to survive the first year, but the green seems to be stabil. (And in some Events even red ) It was a strange situation one year ago when all of the sudden ZWR disappered out of the Baby-R Fall-Out Cup, but it's good to see you racing under green again, and even succesfull so keep it up! Good job you guys!

Concept Racing's 1st Birthday
(45 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG