The online racing simulator
Open the preset and try the following:

Replace all . with , (or vice versa, if there are only ',')
If there's a value like "-3", rewrite it to be "3-" (or vice versa)

Atleast that's worth a try...
great, thx
I haven't got the VB, where I can found it???
Quote from lamaquina01 :I haven't got the VB, where I can found it???

an address is in the readme
thanks!, but I didn't understand what I have to do with the VB to launch the TweakS2, I have this error 'Component "COMDLG32.OCX" or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid' I read what 'AndroidXP' said but i didn't understand, can anybody explain that to me?? I haven't got any file .OCX...
search for the file on internet, and when you find one, copy it under windows/system
:rolleyes:

Download this
Save it to your "C:\windows\system32" folder
Click on Start > Run
Type "regsvr32 C:\windows\system32\comdlg32.ocx" and hit enter
Mad, been waiting for this for ages

1 Question though, you planning on releasing LSFTweak with the sound mod that LFSTweak 1 had? Sound "raspyness" I think it was?

I made the best sounding 13B & 20B rotaries ever with that thing
NVM i fownd the problum!!!!
This post can be deleted!
has someone made a good V8 sound yet? the only sounds i like in S2 so far, is the straight 5, the V6 and the V10.. and ofcourse som mad machines!

but i have yet to hear a good V8 sound..

would really appreciate a sound module in lfstweak, like the raspyness thing in the S1 version..
Quote from keltern :has someone made a good V8 sound yet? the only sounds i like in S2 so far, is the straight 5, the V6 and the V10.. and ofcourse som mad machines!

would really appreciate a sound module in lfstweak, like the raspyness thing in the S1 version..

as weird as this may sound, the only realistic V8 sounding car ive made, was with a V4 engine
Good aftermarket pipes for the Honda VFR actually give its V4 a nice V8ish block growl.
Attached files
VFRpipes.rar - 954.2 KB - 465 views
Quote from keltern :

Tried V7? Good sound in lfs s1.
-
problem (d6nn) DELETED by d6nn
Fantastic to see this going ahead, thanks again fonnybone, also for mekanik.

Although i can't seem to make the mekanik-style physics crashing 750kph+ cars with this..probably because of it not supposting the formula cars, also driving around with balloon wheels is a total crackup

Oh well, i do have one sorta question, is there any way to determine the powercurve a given car will output with the raw figures from ingame/lfstweak?

I know its a kind of involved question, but just wondering if there is a fixed relationship within lfs of all the figures.
Quote from tehxan :Oh well, i do have one sorta question, is there any way to determine the powercurve a given car will output with the raw figures from ingame/lfstweak?

I know its a kind of involved question, but just wondering if there is a fixed relationship within lfs of all the figures.

Yes, it is possible, the raw numbers in LFS Tweak get fed into the engine simulator in LFS, and a torque curve is then generated. If the sequence of maths was known, you could play about in Excel or something first and watch the graph change. But, since it isn't, you'll have to keep going in and out of the garage in LFS.

It is possible to approximate the torque/power curves from the ingame numbers using a bit of maths and some LFS knowledge - this is what GRC does to make it's pretty graphs. It's not easy though.
I only get this message when I start it! "component 'COMDLG32.ocx' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file missing og invalid"
Whats wrong??
Thanks!
*sigh*

read the thread perhaps? Contrary to popular belief you ain't the only one in the world to have ever seen this error.

As a hint, try downloading and installing the "vb runtime" stuff.
mine just sits there searching for car? Any Ideas?
Quote from antman2006 :mine just sits there searching for car? Any Ideas?

does it see LFS? are you using Q? are you using the demo cars? you must be with a demo licnese!
Quote from AndroidXP :One bug (sorry if it was already reported): you cannot enter negative values. There goes my rear engine GTi

But good work so far . Bummer that 10000 bhp ruin the tyres soo quickly...

you have to put the number in then g back and put the - in
omg, it takes ages to find LFS. maybe its because i didnt put it in C:
ermmm no it wouldnt be that .. i have LFS on drive G and lfs tweak on C and runs fine
I moved my LFS install to C and it's been searching for a good 10-15 minutes now.
I think if you hosted a server with a certain LFSTweak preset, and everyone on your server used that preset, it would be possible
I left this programme "Searching for LFS..." from 6:56pm - 8:31pm while my brother played CS:S, and NO JOY! OMG!
This thread is closed

LFSTweakS2 Lite (Old release for LFS v0.5Q)
(474 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG